Songs That Make You Cry

There are 23 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 6,668 times. The latest Post () was by nancysredrose5285.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Carl, what a story!!

I gotta ask - how COULD you FORGET to go to a George Strait concert? With AUTOGRAPHED tickets for the FRONT row?? :ohmy: :ohmy:

Mrs. C :angel1:

Hi Dakota, Jim, Sue,

Dakota--Patti was THAT special. We were both 18 going on 19 at the time and well--you know, it was VERY easy to get distracted. Patti sure was one of the cutest gals I ever dated, that's for sure. ;-D

JIm/Sue, Yep, autographed and all we had to do was to show up, go to the door and show the tickets w/ signature, then we would have been escourted to the front row seats--ahead of everybody else.

Dakota, I have "walked-the-plank" many times since then--because of that missed opportunity. But heck, you really had to know Patti--to see how easy it was to forget something like that. ;-)) Last I heard, Patti still has both the autographed tickets. Trouble is, is that was about 21 years ago.

Oh and, since I moved out of Kingsville, the pothole-strewn 6th street, had been completely resurfaced going down almost 4 feet--as that street was in dis-repair for so long they HAD to dig down that deep; to get to better ground. That street is now 5 lanes--all the way through town and out past Dick Kleberg Park.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• I have 18 George Strait cds. It's hard to choose my favorite song that he sings. This is a SHORT list. He is my favorite country singer.

Run
    You Can't Make A Heart Love Somebody
    Amarillo By Morning
    A Fire I Can't Put Out
    Desperately
    Famous Last Words
    I Cross My Heart
    You Look So Good In Love

Also like these Ty Herndon songs.

Loved Too Much
    I Have To Surrender
    I Know How The River Feels

My list could go on and on. I have over 200 cds, some rock, some country, pop, and even classical. I love violin as much as the guitar.

Has anybody here ever heard a song by Black Sabbath called Changes?

Now that's a tear jerker....:cry2:

• Strangers In The Night Frank Sinatra
    Reflection Christina Aguilera
    Volare Dean Martin
    Corazoncito {Small Heart} Selena
    Lady In Red Chris Deburgh
    Don't Forget About Us Mariah Carey
    My Lovers Flame Paul McCartney
    Noche De Paz {Night Of Peace} Gloria Estefan

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]