Movies That Make You Cry

There are 53 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 15,324 times. The latest Post () was by BILL OF PA.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• None. It's not reality. Then again, I shed not a tear when my dad died, brother in law, sister in law, nope no tears. Then again, I don't laugh much either.

Maybe it's from growing up abused and tortured. Alas, that is another topic for another thread.

Can definately relate to some of what you say above-and know of at least three others on this site who can as well.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Officer and a Gentleman The Green Mile
    Love Story Shane
    The Guardian The Green Berets
    Old Yeller I Am Legend
    The Cowboys!!
    The Shootist!! :broken_heart: & many more!

I won't be wronged-I won"t be insulted-I won't be laid a hand on. :cowboy:

• Another one that brings tears to ones eyes and im not sure if it was mentioned anywhere here but is: A Time To Love and a Time To Die w/ John Gavin, Lililotte "Lilo" Pulver, a very young "Dana" Jim Hutton, Keenan Wynn, Don DeFore, Jock Mahoney, Thayer David and Erich Maria Remarque (as) Prof. Pohl.

This is the only movie that can also be classified as a Romantic movie-that I have seen that I like.

Also, any movie that can make me shed tears, is any movie I watch in which I am reminded about a gal that I still love very much-whom I have not seen in twelve years-by the name of Heather (pronounced by her ;-)) as Heathaa ;-D This gal has my favorite color of hair (on a female) and the prettiest blue eyes I have ever had the priviledge to have looked at.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• the shootist
    love story
    the quite man
    the scene where john wayne came out to present the best picture in the oscars in 1976.it just brought me to tears.

• Lassie Come Home.
    Marley and Me
    Pride of the Yankees
    The Natural
    The Keys of the Kingdom
    Going My Way
    The Bells of St, Mary's

''baby sister i was born game and intend to go out that way.''