The Cream Of Whats On TV

There are 3 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 1,555 times. The latest Post () was by Stumpy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hi All.

I've decided to start a topic which will allow users to post information that they feel would be of interest to other members of this board regarding films, TV programmes, and John Wayne movies etc that are due to come on TV in the near future.

The format is simple, post the name of the programme/film, the time it is one at and the TV channel.

In order to save confusion I think its necessary to make the posts in colour code format for example:

Blue = UK and Republic of Ireland

Red = USA

White = Australia

Any queries or question can be posted in the normal black format and if anyone wishes to add extra countries etc I will adjust this main thread as appropriate.

:agent:

Regards
    Robbie

• Hi Robbie

Next week is quite good on Sky Cinema 1,2,&3 with The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance, The Conqueror Hondo and The Barbarian and the Geisha.

Regards

Arthur

Walk Tall - Talk Low

• [quote='Robbie','http://dukewayne.com/bb/index.php?thread/&postID=37592#post37592']the grossly inferior remake of 'The Magnificent 7'.[/quote]

Amen, Rob. As "Rooster Cogburn" was grossly inferior to "True Grit"

De gustibus non est disputandum