New Features at IMdB

There are 10 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 3,418 times. The latest Post () was by chester7777.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• As many of you might already know, IMdB recently gave their site a whole new look, and added several new features. On really neat new feature appears on every actor/actress page right below the photo section, it's called "Next US TV Airings." It lists what movies of that person are upcoming on AMC and TCM. You can go on over to Duke's page and check it out.

Has anybody noticed any other new features on the "reformatted" IMdB?

"I am not intoxicated - yet." McLintock!

• Hi EJ, I went there yesterday as a-matter-of-fact and noticed some changes. One that I found was one that lets you make a sort of list of movies you like I think its called" My Movies? or something like that. Anyway, I already near 300 movies picked out and listed there. I have also been doing reviews of some movies like: The Password Is Courage, Fixed Bayonets, Dunkirk, Hannible Brooks and a few others.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Hi EJ, I went there yesterday as a-matter-of-fact and noticed some changes. One that I found was one that lets you make a sort of list of movies you like I think its called" My Movies? or something like that. Anyway, I already near 300 movies picked out and listed there. I have also been doing reviews of some movies like: The Password Is Courage, Fixed Bayonets, Dunkirk, Hannible Brooks and a few others.

Ringo, I saw some of your reviews up on IMDb, they look good. You can check out my IMDb reviews if you want to.

• Hi E,J, I enjoyed reading your reviews and you could easily have a career in writing them. One thing I also noticed but had forgotten about that I like is on these reviews, I like the fact that those released have their covers posted next to the reviews.

Please let me know when you have more reviews to read. I need to write up some more there as well.

Best regards --Carl.

• Hi E,J, I enjoyed reading your reviews and you could easily have a career in writing them. One thing I also noticed but had forgotten about that I like is on these reviews, I like the fact that those released have their covers posted next to the reviews.

Please let me know when you have more reviews to read. I need to write up some more there as well.

Best regards --Carl.

Ringo,

Thanks for the compliments on my reviews, I'm honored that you enjoyed them. I do like writing these reviews, I'd write more of them if I had more time. Maybe I'll have more time after I finish school in May. I'll let you know when I do some more of them, either in this thread, or by PM.

E.J.

• Ringo,

Thanks for the compliments on my reviews, I'm honored that you enjoyed them. I do like writing these reviews, I'd write more of them if I had more time. Maybe I'll have more time after I finish school in May. I'll let you know when I do some more of them, either in this thread, or by PM.

E.J.

Hi EJ, quite welcome and you do have some nice writing skills. Like you, I don't have much time to think about writing more reviews and when I can write one; im usualy in a hurry and it shows it. I'll keep my eyes open for your notice on them. If I can get to that sire before the library closes today, I might write up another review.

• It is good, but I was use to the old way and now I have to relearn the whole darn thing. Anyway, it is good to see this up and I think it will be a big plus as soon as I learn this new format. :yeaahh: Of course I had to relearn this site as well, so I am open to get this down. :stunned:

Cheers :cool:

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Hi EJ, quite welcome and you do have some nice writing skills. Like you, I don't have much time to think about writing more reviews and when I can write one; im usualy in a hurry and it shows it. I'll keep my eyes open for your notice on them. If I can get to that sire before the library closes today, I might write up another review.

Well, Ringo, it took six months, but I finally got another review done! I just watched McQ last night, so I went online and typed up a review of it. Here it is:

http://us.imdb.com/user/ur4059131/comments

• Hi EJ, great review. :thumbs_up: I had not had time lately to visit IMdB for awhile. I guess I need to get back there and start posting in the War and Western forums again. :teeth_smile:

• ej,

Good review!

You made some great points, especially about Duke and how he dealt with co-stars.

(To other readers - not ej, since he has obviously seen the movie) -
    *** If you haven't seen the movie yet, the following comments contain some spoilers, so if you don't want to know, stop reading now . . . ***

One thing that I thought was interesting was that all through the film, Eddie Albert's character seemed like he might have been one of the bad guys and he sort of turned out not to be (a jerk, but not one of the bad guys). J.C. at first seemed like he was a friend, then you started wondering if he was a "bad" cop, then it turned out he really wasn't a bad guy after all.

Definitely one of his more "heavy" plots.

Mrs. C :angel1: