John Wayne Picture Game #56

There are 8 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 3,072 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was the funniest for game #55? 9

1. chester7777 (5) 56%
    2. ethanedwards (0) 0%
    3. Tbone (1) 11%
    4. brick (0) 0%
    5. SXViper (1) 11%
    6. dukefan1 (2) 22%

Hello Gang!

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy....just click this link, http://www.dukewayne.com/thread2732.html and take a look. Close the pop up window, and vote. Thanks for everyone's support for this game. It's a hoot!

Looks like we have another tie!

The winners of game #54 are...

ethanedwards and Tbone :hyper: Thanks for the laughs, guys

Now, on to the next game. Post a funny quote to this picture (I know, another Jet Pilot picture. But it has potential). Put those funny bones to work and wow the group! Have fun. :teeth_smile:

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• "This is a new flavorstrip designed especially for you hard drinkers. Flavor your vodka, gin or what-have-you with strawberry, cherry or raspberry flavoring. It's a hoot!"

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• Soviet General: "I know it looks like a cigarette, but it's really a Soviet mind altering device. Just one puff and you'll be more Communist than Stalin! Been smoking them for years myself!"

Duke (Thinking to himself): "Well that explains alot!"

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• Don't look surprised we have had your cigarettes bugged.

Mister you better find yourself another line of work, cause this one sure DON"T fit your PISTOL!

• Russian: Yes, we did have a Surgeon General who tried to put a warning on our cigarettes also. I had him shot! I will not be lectured about my pleasures by a General who doesn't wear a uniform.

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "