4000+ Post Club

There are 473 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 148,191 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Keith, Arthur, Jim & Sue and Mark, thanks for your support and kind words. You are great friends, and I cherish all of you dearly. See you at the big 4-9!

Cheers :cool: Mike aka Hondo Duke Lane

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Well, here I am at 4900 posts. I was hoping I get here before Thursday, January 14. I made and now able to move on. Thanks to all for you support. See you at the next level. This is my last time to commemorate the occasion. I'll be in the five land.

Cheers :cool: Hondo Duke Lane

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Hondo,

Not sure what happened . . . I have a distinct memory of typing a congratulatory post to you, on this, the auspicious occasion of your 4900th post . . . but alas, obviously the "Submit Reply" button was never pressed :cry2:.

So very belatedly, we offer our congratulations to you, and look forward to welcoming you into the 5000+ Post Club.

It's been a fun 7 years knowing you, and we also look forward to the day when we will have the pleasure of meeting you face to face!

Fond regards,

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

• Thanks Mark, Jim and Sue, and Arthur for the kind words. I'm glad to be here and you guys make things happen. Thanks again and see you at the 5000 post club.

- John Wayne quote

• Congratulations Arthur on your 4100th post (you're about to post it my friend). Your posting have been great. Thanks again old friend. We'll see you soon at the big 4-2!

- John Wayne quote

• Arthur,

It gives us great pleasure to join the others in offering congratulations to you on reaching 4100 posts!

In addition to being an awesome John Wayne fan and fellow moderator, you are quite a good writer, and we thank you for sharing that talent with us, in the form of your amazing "On This Day . . . " series of a few years ago, and more recently, your story "The Bargirl and the Cowboy."

Your contributions here are much appreciated!

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

• Hi Jim & Sue Mike and Kieth and Mark

Thanks its always a pleasure.
    Kieth we have been taken over for the fourth time this season and if the new owner does as he says and stabilizes the club we could be in for some interesting times.

Regards

Arthur

Walk Tall - Talk Low

• Congratulations Chilibill on your 4400 post here on the ole message board. We appreciate all you have done and enjoyed you sharing your relationship with John Wayne. Keep the posts coming, and see you at 4500.

- John Wayne quote