4000+ Post Club

There are 473 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 148,187 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Congratulations Jay on your 4600th post. I know what you mean by taking a while. I sometimes have that same thing happen to me, but you did make it and keep it coming. We'll see you at 4700 real soon.

Cheers :cool: Hondo Duke Lane

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• I am very late to add my congratulations to Jay for the 4700 posts, but he hasn't posted since August 11, and hasn't been here that long. Hope you are doing alright. Miss you and just to wish you well. Congratulations my friend.

Cheers :cool: Hondo Duke Lane

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Hi folks - It looks like I fell off the wagon after reaching 4700 posts. I hadn't realized it had been that long since I logged on! Anyway it's good to be back. I missed being here for those several weeks.

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"