4000+ Post Club

There are 473 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 148,177 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• CONGRATULATIONS

arthurarnell,

on reaching

4400 Posts.

Well done Arthur, and keep up the good work at the museum,
    at least we know where to find you these damp week-ends!

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• Congratulations Arthur on your 4600th post. Thanks for your contribution here and most of all, your friendship. I look forward to many more times together.

Cheers :cool: Mike aka Hondo Duke Lane

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Hi Arthur and congratulations on your newest achievement. I owe you much gratitude for all the years of doing your fair share here as well as help to me. Looking forwards to seeing so many more from ya--Take Care-_C.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• You 4000 post club members, you need to step it up here. It has been over a month since an commmeration here. But here goes.

Congratulations, Bill aka Chilibill on you 4200 Posts here on the message board. I really love your stories and your accounts with our person here, John Wayne. Thanks for your time here and know it is a treat when we hear from you. Thanks again, and see you are 43.

Cheers :cool: Hondo Duke Lane

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Way ta go ChiliBill. I am still going to find that post I sent you about my doing a loop with the Stearman, LOL......didn't try the barrel roll! KPKEITH

God, she reminds me of me! DUKE