4000+ Post Club

There are 473 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 148,350 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Avery heart congrats on your 4900th post, Keith. It's been a real pleasure reading all of them. Now, get to work on the next 4900!

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Here I am at 4400 Posts! Yeh Haw! I'm chugging along here. Thanks to all for the support. Most of all thanks for letting me be a part of your lives. I'll see you at 45 very soon.

Cheers :cool: Hondo Duke Lane

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Congratulations, Hondo. 4400 posts ain't nothin' to sneeze at. Like Jim said, it's great to have you back and participating.

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Jim and Sue, Mark, Arthur, Keith, Jay, and Todd,

Thank you for your kind words. I can always can on you for everything here, and I truly appreciate you very much. I hope I never disappoint.

Cheers :cool: Mike aka Hondo Duke Lane

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Hey Jay,

Congratulations on making 4100 posts! I really enjoy your posts and knowledge of John Wayne and so many other things. Thanks for your friendship and I look forward to many more days with you. Keep the post coming.

Cheers :cool: Mike aka Hondo Duke Lane

- John Wayne quote