4000+ Post Club

There are 473 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 148,291 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Thank you, Mark, Jim and Sue, Arthur, Keith and Carl, for your hearty congratulations. I've been a little sluggish on the board of late, but I wouldn't trade this website for anything!

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• Arthur,

Thank YOU for your marvelous contributions to this board!

WELCOME to the 4000+ Post Club and many congratulations on this most recent milestone.

AND Happy 6th Anniversary on the JWMB!!

It has been a pleasure and a privilege!

Fondest regards,

Jim and Sue
    (aka Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:)

• Way to go, stumpy! You may not like the recognition, but you are a valued member and deserve it.

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• To those I missed for your 4000th post, my apology for missing your milestone. Congratulations on this accomplishments and I am so glad to have you here.

Cheers :cool: Hondo Duke Lane

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• I just made it to 4800 posts here. Thanks people for your support. And I look forward to getting to the next level soon. Just a little late on making it a Christmas milestone to 4800.

Cheers :cool: Mike aka Hondo Duke Lane

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote