New Star Trek Film for 2008

There are 48 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 11,011 times. The latest Post () was by chester7777.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Looks good. I guess I'm from the old school, but I look forward to Shatner, Nimoy, and Kelly. Yes I know that a couple of them have died, so it will be hard to see this movie and convince me that Kirk, Spock, Bones, and Scottie are these people in the early days.

This might be on my Birthday, the release date in 2009.

Cheers :cool:

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Thanks, DukePilgrim, for bringing back this thread back. I haven't seen the movie myself, but have heard nothing but good from those who have. It sounds like, because of its "go back in time" aspect, there were some fun tidbits to come up that would be especially fun for those who are so familiar with the original show (who ever knew Lt. Uhura's first name before this film?).

It's not a film I'm averse to seeing, just haven't gotten around to it yet (I'm not a huge Star Trek fan by any means).

Mrs. C :angel1: