John Wayne Picture Game #60... PART 2

There are 9 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 3,702 times. The latest Post () was by Jay J. Foraker.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was the funniest for game #59? 4

1. A Girl Named Jen (1) 25%
    2. Saddle Tramp (1) 25%
    3. jtchance (1) 25%
    4. arthurarnell (1) 25%

Hello Gang!

Due to the large response we had this week, I needed to make two posts because the polls only allow 10 choices and we had 11 quotes. So don't forget to check out the other "Game #60" post to place your vote if your choice isn't on this one.

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy....just click this link http://www.dukewayne.com/thread2804.html , take a look, close the pop up window, and vote. Thanks for everyone's support for this game. It's a hoot!

The winner of game #58 (by a long shot) is...

Tbone :hyper: Yahooo to you!

Now, on to the next game. Post a funny quote to the picture below and have fun!

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Chance:" Pat, its hard for me to tell you but I've been sleeping with your wife. Pat: I know Chance thats why my 45 is aimed right at your lower belly under the table!!

Mister you better find yourself another line of work, cause this one sure DON"T fit your PISTOL!

• Duke:"Now Ward I've said it before and I'll say it again, I'm sorry for pepperin' you in the buttocks with that shotgun while we were out bird huntin'. ... I'm just glad to see you can finally sit down again."

Ward:"Just point that rifle a little farther to your right and I'll feel a lot safer!"

Duke:" Gees, one little mistake and some folks will just never let ya live it down! Did I mention I'm an NRA certified firearms safety instructor for cryin' out loud?!"

Ward:"Did I mention I'm now the spokes model for Flack Pants R Us?!"

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• Duke: Rhoids.
    Bond: Rhoids?!?
    Duke: Yup. Doc says it's the damndest case he's ever seen.
    Bond: How in the hell did you get the rhoids?
    Duke: You ride a horse for 10 lustrum and see how your backside feels!!!!!

Stay thirsty my friends.

• duke: for the last time ward im not going on a dubble date with you.
    ward: but duke you'll love the girl i've found you, she has a coke bottle figure.
    Duke: The last time you told me that, she had a coke bottle figure alright, but it was more like a two litter bottle, heck i bet she dressed out at around 290, it's a good thing i was drunk already

[CENTER]Mark(taw jackson)[/CENTER]