Random Observations

There are 1,240 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 340,180 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• What I don't understand is why US-flagged (or actually, any) merchant ships don't carry a few .50 cal HMGs, with crewmen trained to operate them, so they can beat off attacks by these Somalian pirates. From what I've read, the pirates are only armed with rifles and a few RPGs and travel in small boats so heavy machine guns would make short work of 'em. There's ample precedent for armed merchant ships.

De gustibus non est disputandum

• I have a suggestion for this clown - instead of those of us on the right changing our minds, why doesn't he change parties? I'm sure he'd be a lot happier with the Dummicrats anyway.

• We knew it was only a matter of time after the Dems took full power before this came to pass.

Decided since the "authorities" (read typical politicians) are getting ready to impose sales taxes on online purchases, I'd better go ahead and buy some of the stuff I've been wanting but never got around to ordering.

• I heard on the radio today the EPA is trying make some deal that make CO2 listed as harmful to humans and the enviroment or something like that, which in turn will give the govt the power regulate vehicle emissions, smoke from from industrial business's and things along that lines. Basically sounds to me like a politically influenced decision to give the govt more power over industry and business. I suppose this goes along with Obama's anti coal desires and a lot of other liberal ideas.

• I heard on the radio today the EPA is trying make some deal that make CO2 listed as harmful to humans and the enviroment or something like that, which in turn will give the govt the power regulate vehicle emissions, smoke from from industrial business's and things along that lines. Basically sounds to me like a politically influenced decision to give the govt more power over industry and business. I suppose this goes along with Obama's anti coal desires and a lot of other liberal ideas.

It's the Algore crowd exerting influence. Those yahoos will never be happy until we're all back living in caves and beholden to Big Government for our very existence.

I read one time that the environuts want to stop people from grilling outside, mowing their yards with gasoline mowers, and all kinds of crap like that.

• This is Random, hence the random observation thread. I have recently found something else to to despise. Tame Turkeys. Thats right a stupid Turkey. I went to a ranch the other day to fix a hydraulic line on a tractor and spent the whole time watching my back from there pet turkey. There mean as hell, dont ever turn your back on one. The cowboy had a rifle in the cab of his tractor and I damned near shot his turkey and had thanksgiving dinner in April. And if you ever have the circumstance to have to work on a tractor with one trying to jump on ya everytime you turn your back lol, dont smack him in the head with a screwdriver handle or clobber him with dirt clods its makes em madder and they dont leave longer.:teeth_smile: Now that I look back on this its kinda funny, thought maybe ya'll might get a smile out of it.

• Hooray and three cheers for [url=http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,517137,00.html] Miss California. [/url]

My gosh, if she was runner-up, the winner has to be one of the most beautiful gals imaginable. Oh, to be 20 years old again and know what I know now. :wink_smile::rose::kisss::devil_smile::tongue:

• Thank God that I have Several 1000 Rounds Stashed Away for all my Fire Arms Now that I have Been Labled a Terrorist For Serving in The U.S.A.F. By Our DIKE Ex-Governor Here in Arizona, and now the Rest of You Also Have Her Now !!!
    Yahoo
    :jump: