another Painting

There are 15 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 5,414 times. The latest Post () was by Senta.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Just thought you might like to see this if your not bored of seeing my stuff it's one i did of Colorado Bob and the Duke.Sometime ago.
    Chance

"COME SEE A FAT OLD MAN SOMETIME"

• Hi Chance! Great to see you with us! Wonderful art as usual.

Wish I had talent like that!

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• Graham, I NEVER tire of seeing you beautiful works of art. That one you did of the Lone Ranger so far is my favorite of your works.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Just wanted y'all to know that Chance's signature under the painting, well, if any of you are out my way, that fat old man is me! Thanks again Chance, you're a real pard!
    Best Always,
    Bob

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them" It may be time worn, but it's the best life-creed I know.

• Hi Senta and everyone concerned sorry about the members painting i've just haven't had the time also i'd bitten off to much to handle to many folks in the painting, was trying to please every one but ended up dissapointing all. I apolagise for that i could 'nt get a sheey of paper big enough to fit everyone in. But as soon as finances permit i will try again.
    Graham
    :ohwell:

"COME SEE A FAT OLD MAN SOMETIME"

• Chance,

I know I wasn't one of the participants, but I'm sure everyone is going to understand. I'm guessing you probably needed something mural size with all the fans we have in this bunch! :stunned:

Regards,

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• Hi Senta and everyone concerned sorry about the members painting i've just haven't had the time also i'd bitten off to much to handle to many folks in the painting, was trying to please every one but ended up dissapointing all. I apolagise for that i could 'nt get a sheey of paper big enough to fit everyone in. But as soon as finances permit i will try again.
    Graham:ohwell:

Hi Craham,
    Thanks for trying and don't worry about that. We all understand.
    Regards,
    Vera