There are 47 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 10,170 times. The latest Post () was by gt12pak.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Just to let Kevin, Chester, DakotaSurfer, and Brannigan know that I had a good time chatting with ya'll and hope we can do it in the VERY near future. GT

Stay thirsty my friends.

• It's good to get together and solve the world's problems. Or just BS for awhile. Plus talking about the festivities coming up.

• It's good to get together and solve the world's problems. Or just BS for awhile. Plus talking about the festivities coming up.

Solving the worlds problems, and BS-ing.... All before bedtime!

The Mrs and I had a great time chatting also, until I passed out at the computer

I thought that's what happened to you. Anyway it was a blast, and I look forward to our next group siesta.

• The Mrs and I had a great time chatting also, until I passed out at the computer after the Mrs had gone to bed. :uhoh:
    I did end up with a good night's sleep, though. :teeth_smile:

Chester :newyear:

I kinda wondered what happened to you as well. I thought you had taken a break, anyway, I'll send you that PM soon.

Stay thirsty my friends.

• The Mrs and I had a great time chatting also, until I passed out at the computer after the Mrs had gone to bed. :uhoh:
    I did end up with a good night's sleep, though. :teeth_smile:

Chester :newyear:

Sorry I missed it!!

Chester, that sounds like me every night on my computer. Since I turned 40 I cannot seem to stay awake past 10pm. Its age or else my kids!!

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Sorry I missed it!!

Chester, that sounds like me every night on my computer. Since I turned 40 I cannot seem to stay awake past 10pm. Its age or else my kids!!

Speaking of "Lordy Lordy, Look Who's Fourty" I'll be joining you at that age come this Friday. ;-))

Also, speaking of new members. I don't know if anyone remembered me mentioning that I went to my Grand Niece's birthday party a fer fridays ago or not but, the fellow who is dating my Grand Nieces' Grandma (her moms side of the family) his name is--and I aint joking, his name is John Wayne. Named so by parents who were and still are, big fans of his. Anyway, I told them about this site and waiting to see if any of them join. I know that J.W. is very busy as he owns a contracting business--so I don't know when he will have time to think of being here. If he does join--just thought I would mention him here.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Speaking of "Lordy Lordy, Look Who's Fourty" I'll be joining you at that age come this Friday. ;-))

Also, speaking of new members. I don't know if anyone remembered me mentioning that I went to my Grand Niece's birthday party a fer fridays ago or not but, the fellow who is dating my Grand Nieces' Grandma (her moms side of the family) his name is--and I aint joking, his name is John Wayne. Named so by parents who were and still are, big fans of his. Anyway, I told them about this site and waiting to see if any of them join. I know that J.W. is very busy as he owns a contracting business--so I don't know when he will have time to think of being here. If he does join--just thought I would mention him here.

That will be really interesting if he joins Ringo, during some of the posts I am sure somebody will bet mixed up with who they are talking about!!

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Sure wish I knew you were chatting. I like that a lot. Did you know that it was a chat with Kevin that landed me and Chester as moderators, so be careful, you might be drafted. :uhoh:

Just kidding, Kevin. This has been a real treat. Cheers :cool:

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• That will be really interesting if he joins Ringo, during some of the posts I am sure somebody will bet mixed up with who they are talking about!!

Hi Todd, I wish he would. Today I sent his girlfriend an email as a reminder of about this site. This guy is a pretty nice fellow and would make a good addition to our community.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..