Like the New Titles!

There are 27 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 6,873 times. The latest Post () was by DakotaSurfer.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Kudos to Kevin, I asume, for getting the new titles under our names.

That's really neat!

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• There are actually 3 Marshall's (gt12pak, dukefan1 and kilo_6) and I'll be one in about 2 more posts. oops... 4 now!

Don't worry GT... I can be the butthead, I get hassled for being strict all the time on the BT forums but the spammers get out of control on those.

• With all these Marshals and Deputy Marshals, how do we know what territory or county we represent?

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them" It may be time worn, but it's the best life-creed I know.

• I'm with Rooster, down in the indin territory. :wink_smile:

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• Hi Colorado, my best guess is we represent whatever County we live in. In my case, it is Nueces County but I prefer Kleberg County, as it is much easier to spell ;-)) and my hometown is in that county.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Howdy Ringo,
    I guess that would make me Arapahoe County. By the way, did you know we have a Morrison, Colorado? I don't Duke would like it though. It's full of hippies, druggies, liberals and bikers. Hell of a place. Literally. It's in the mountains, so I think I'll just stay out here on the windswept prairies. Not quite the middle of nowhere, but you can see it from the back porch.
    Colorado

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them" It may be time worn, but it's the best life-creed I know.

• Howdy Ringo,
    I guess that would make me Arapahoe County. By the way, did you know we have a Morrison, Colorado? I don't Duke would like it though. It's full of hippies, druggies, liberals and bikers. Hell of a place. Literally. It's in the mountains, so I think I'll just stay out here on the windswept prairies. Not quite the middle of nowhere, but you can see it from the back porch.
    Colorado

Howdy Bob. That is sad to have such a "culture" in a place with a name as it has. Hope the view from the back porch is not ruined by seeing any trash?

Here in Texas, we have a Wayne County but not sure what else?

That Morrison County sounds much like a good sized section of Corpus Chrisit--which is called: The Cuts. The Police don't like going through there at night if they don't have to.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..