Water or Coke?

There are 66 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 15,696 times. The latest Post () was by SXViper.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Good tequila should never be mixed with something, it is made for sipping. Salt and a lime is used to combat the taste of either a low quality brand or Jose Cuervo. By the way Jose Cuervo is not a true tequila. Also, good tequila is always clear, never dark or colored. I have some really good recipe's for making margrita's.

My brand of choice for tequila is Cabo Wabo. It is Sammy Hagar's tequila. Go with the Blanco or Reposado for mixing drinks. Go with Anejo for sipping. This goes for all brands of tequila. Blanco is the least aged and so on till you get to Anejo.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Not sure how I missed this thread . . . must have been in the middle of getting ready to head south to AZ for 100th birthday festivities . . . .

Anyway . . . to answer the original question . . . if given the choice between Coke and water, it would be water most of the time. Not to start any kind of war here, but given the choice between Coke and Pepsi, I'd go for Pepsi.

Other drinks . . . the Mrs. and I drink coffee most mornings. Tea . . . she favors Earl Grey tea, sweetened and with milk. I can generally take it or leave it.

Red Bull Air Races in Monument Valley?!?!?!! I DEFINITELY missed that the first time around . . . but I was looking at Kevin's photos today, and saw those from the Air Races and that's how I ended up reading all this!

Tequila . . . I don't drink it very often. Todd, thanks for the excellent primer on tequila. I always say there's something new to learn around here, and that was my education for the day. :shades_smile:

Chester :newyear:

• well i drink lots more water then coke, i will drink up to 6 lts on a hot day but normally i have about 3-4 lts a day. coke is a sometimes drink normally when i have mcs or pizza.

i also like a cup of tea unsweetened but with a dash of milk, will drink coffee if tea is not available but 1 sugar in coffee as i dont really like the taste. milk on the other hand i can drink 1 lt in a day sometimes 2 just love milk not flavoured just plain white milk. the little bloke drinks a lot of water and milk in summer he can drink about 2 lts a day.

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Tequila is good for summers. So try it when it is warmer out Chester.

During the winter it is Capt. Morgan and diet coke. So I guess you could say I drink Coke's once in awhile. Water is good when I am parched.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne