What TV shows that lasted for 1 season (or less) would you like on DvD?

There are 39 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 12,807 times. The latest Post () was by The Ringo Kid.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• I would like to have the complete M*A*S*H series on DVD but I think my wife would disown me for spending that much. I think I will see if the library has it......

Let me ask you this, how much is too much? I can keep an eye out for good bargains and the like if you wish. But just off the top of my head if you buy all the seasons separately it will cost

$220-330

Where the martinis and medicine set will cost

$200.

• For a show that lasted as many seasons as mash did, $2-$300 range aint a bad price--not that i'd pay that much all at once though. I see that DDDVD has the complete run of COMBAT for about $200.00. I would pay that price for all of that. I wish Star Trek was a bit cheaper though. I think that one is around $56.00 per season now at DDDVD--and or Circuit City or Walmart or someone.

As for lots of shows not lasting a season does not mean they were bad ones. I know in the case of Voyagers, John-Erik Hexum got out of his contract to do another show that became a run-away hit. I think sometime early in that shows first or 2nd season, Hexum was playing with a prop gun that had blanks and accidently shot himself in the head--and he died shortly after. Darn shame too because he was a good actor. The same thing happened to one of Bruce Lee's sons when he was filming The Crow.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Thought of a few more.

Anyone remember: B.J and the Bear?

Movin' on w/ Claude Akins.

The Misadventures of Sheriff Lobo also w/ Claude Akins.

All were very good in their day. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

• I wish all of these shows were on dvd. They might have been short-lived but, they were still great shows.

I know of two others that were VERY short-lived and were also great.

One was called: The Silver Fox, which lasted only 1 show. This coulda have been series had James Coburn as some sort of a spy who came out of retirement. I would have loved to have seen this show become a success. :shades_smile:

Another one that was great (I don't remember who was in it) was: The 5th Corner. I can't recall much of what it was about either but, I do remember it was great while it lasted. I think it had only 3-4 episodes. :glare:

• i would like to see grizzly adams come out on dvd just so i can show it to the little fella. this programme was good holesome family fun, it may have had some fighting but nothing compared to what it shown now in some programmes.

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• i would like to see grizzly adams come out on dvd just so i can show it to the little fella. this programme was good holesome family fun, it may have had some fighting but nothing compared to what it shown now in some programmes.

cheers smokey

:thumbs_up: I too would not mind watching those again. I loved that show as a kid. :thumbs_up: If I remember, I think Denver Pyle was in it and possibly as his father or mentor?

• Hi, just wanted to let you guys know Hardcastle and McCormick is on Dvd. But they only released it in Canada, but you can find it on Ebay. I read about it on tvshowsondvd.com.
    They are suppose to release Galactica 1980 later this year . It only lasted 1 season. I wish They would release Daktari, and Mayberry RFD on dvd.
    I wish they would also release McCloud Season 3 on dvd - "There you go"

Billy - Duke fan from Indiana