John Wayne Picture Game #70

There are 10 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 3,991 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was the funniest for game #69? 8

1. Jay J. Foraker (0) 0%
    2. erthomp 143 (1) 13%
    3. brick (1) 13%
    4. Tbone (1) 13%
    5. arthurarnell (1) 13%
    6. Ethan (2) 25%
    7. chester7777 (2) 25%
    8. Saddle Tramp (0) 0%

Hello Gang!

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy....just click this link http://www.dukewayne.com/thread3031.html , take a look, close the pop up window, and vote. Thanks for everyone's support for this game. It's a hoot!

We have another week of ties. :thumbs_up:

The winners of game #68 are...

A Girl Named Jen, Arthurarnell, Taw Jackson and Ethan :hyper: Thanks for the laughs!

Now, on to the next game. Post a funny quote to the picture below and have a blast. All you new members, don't be shy. Just jump right in!

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Duke: "Hey Narcissus! As long as you been starin' at yourself in that mirror, I'd a thought you'd a seen this egg on your face by now."

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• Pilgrim, I told you not to turn your head when I throw a punch, now my finger is stuck in your ear, and I'm not sure if I can get it without pulling half your brains out with it, blankethead!!

Mister you better find yourself another line of work, cause this one sure DON"T fit your PISTOL!

• JOHN--You have a BIG,NASTY,ZIT, right here next to your ear, and starring in that mirror all day ain't gonna get rid of it.

[CENTER]Mark(taw jackson)[/CENTER]

• If you think you are going to be in my movie with that growing on your face, all you are going to do is get Widmark rolling on the ground from laughing so hard!!

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Duke : "Now, after you lick your finger and get it real wet...you stick it in someones ear like this and twist back and forth. That's how you give a Wet Willy."

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "