Lee Marvin Discusses Working with Duke and John Ford

There are 9 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 4,142 times. The latest Post () was by Elly.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Thought you folks would enjoy this clip.

[youtube]cI1qBAVrjIs[/youtube]

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• That was a nice tribute to our John Wayne. Thanks for finding this and linking it here for all to watch.

Cheers :cool:

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Did anybody else check out the other installments of this interview? Some pretty interesting stuff - GREAT interview!

Thanks, Tbone, for sharing this. I watched 6 other portions of the interview.

Chester :newyear:

Somehow I missed this thread when it was posted by TBone earlier. But I enjoyed most all the other interviews, like old Ralph Bellamy.

• Hello everyone

a great clip. Is this part of a bigger documentary please?

thanks Elly

Be who you are & say what you feel Because those who mind dont matter & those who matter dont mind

• Hello Elly,

If you go over to YouTube and search for Lee Marvin and John Wayne, you will see the whole interview in several parts. I guess they broke it down for load times. I hope this helps :teeth_smile:

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Hello Elly,

If you go over to YouTube and search for Lee Marvin and John Wayne, you will see the whole interview in several parts. I guess they broke it down for load times. I hope this helps :teeth_smile:

Mark

Hi Mark

Thanks it was a big help. And a great interview!

Elly

Be who you are & say what you feel Because those who mind dont matter & those who matter dont mind