Way off Topic - Beds

There are 32 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 9,051 times. The latest Post () was by chester7777.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• oops... guess I forgot the results. Actually, it was well worth it. Wife said she felt better than she has in a long while and I slept pretty sound which is new for me too. I think we nailed our comfort numbers already but we'll adjust as we need to but I 'm thinking it was a darn good investment. The cats aren't happy because it's different but that's what the white blanket is for, to keep them off the real nice comforter we got for it. I'd give it an A+

• oops... guess I forgot the results. Actually, it was well worth it. Wife said she felt better than she has in a long while and I slept pretty sound which is new for me too. I think we nailed our comfort numbers already but we'll adjust as we need to but I 'm thinking it was a darn good investment. The cats aren't happy because it's different but that's what the white blanket is for, to keep them off the real nice comforter we got for it. I'd give it an A+

What are your numbers?

Cheers :cool:

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• The cats aren't happy because it's different but that's what the white blanket is for, to keep them off the real nice comforter we got for it. I'd give it an A+

You mean you didn't consult the cats first? We just lost one of ours, so we're down to 5 and we know who's in charge and it ain't us. So are they displaying their displeasure by giving you their backs:glare: .

I'm glad to hear it's working out, it sounds like I seriously need one of those badboys.So is it the higher the number the softer or the other way/

E-P

"John Wayne is not just an actor and a very fine actor,John Wayne is the United States of America."

• You mean you didn't consult the cats first? We just lost one of ours, so we're down to 5 and we know who's in charge and it ain't us. So are they displaying their displeasure by giving you their backs:glare: .

I'm glad to hear it's working out, it sounds like I seriously need one of those badboys.So is it the higher the number the softer or the other way/

E-P

The higher the number the fuller the air chamber so it's harder. First day I can sleep in I'll be there until noon the way I feel.

• And that's all the details you get... I won't be going into any MORE details. Dirty old men... j/k

This would make a good consumer affairs thread. Post large ticket items you bought and how you rate them or if something is crap. Just don't get me started on Maytag. Maybe call it... "How was your purchase?"

• Seriously, we're glad it's working so well for you. We don't mind hearing about it, because it's firsthand info about a product we hear often advertised on a local radio station.

Chester :newyear:

And it's something many of us may have need of in the future. My problems with my back are very similar to Dakotas, so the info is very important to me. When you live with chronic pain after a point you will try just about anything if it promisses a good nights sleep.

"John Wayne is not just an actor and a very fine actor,John Wayne is the United States of America."

• And that's all the details you get... I won't be going into any MORE details. Dirty old men... j/k

What?? All I asked was "How Was Your Sleep?" not "How Was Your . . . ?" :wink_smile:

This would make a good consumer affairs thread. Post large ticket items you bought and how you rate them or if something is crap. Just don't get me started on Maytag. Maybe call it... "How was your purchase?"

That might not be a bad idea.

Keep it in mind, folks, when you make those big-ticket item purchases . . . . :teeth_smile:

Chester :newyear: