John Wayne Picture Game #75

There are 9 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 3,467 times. The latest Post () was by ethanedwards.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was the funniest for game #74? 13

1. chester7777 (1) 8%
    2. BILL OF PA (1) 8%
    3. E-P Hoffman (5) 38%
    4. Tbone (4) 31%
    5. Hondo Duke Lane (1) 8%
    6. Cindyrella (1) 8%
    7. brick (0) 0%
    8. dukefan1 (0) 0%

Hello Gang!

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy....just click this link http://www.dukewayne.com/thread3150.html, take a look, close the pop up window, and vote. Thanks for everyone's support for this game. It's a hoot!

Thanks for another great turn out. I love the quotes, they always put a smile on my face.

The winner of game #73 is...

SXViper :hyper: Congrats!!!!!!

Now, on to the next game. Post a funny quote to the picture below and be judged by your peers. Come on now, don't be shy. Jump in and have fun!

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• I'm tellin' ya, it was 8 or 9 feet tall covered with hair and walked just like you or me. Come on fellas I'nm not kiddin', Honest ya gotta beleive me I'm sober as a judge!

"John Wayne is not just an actor and a very fine actor,John Wayne is the United States of America."

• Men, she got the gold mine, We got the shaft!!

Mister you better find yourself another line of work, cause this one sure DON"T fit your PISTOL!

• Granger: ... And then he said you were a no-good two bit actor with a bad hair piece!

Duke: Is that so?! Well I'll just have to go kick that guy's butt and teach him some manners!

Fabian: You tell 'im Duke!

Duke: So what's this yeah-hoo's name?

Granger: Uhh... said his name was Ford I think, yeah Ford that's it. Short guy with glasses.

Duke: Oh, well, I guess I can let it go this time.

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• Granger: I'm tellin you fellas it was awful big and hairy and moved like the wind.
    Duke: Aw Granger you oughta have more sense than that, everyone knows the only thing more furry than Fabians hair is a myth!!!!!!

Regards
    Ethan

Don't Believe In Surrenders!!!!!

• Granger: Duke when you fight Kovacs, there is a special way you turn your head when he throws a punch, so you won't loose your hair. Be sure to turn away or you'll loose your hair on the street scene.

Duke: Ahhhhh Stu, he won't do that. I'm the star. Anyway, I want the same hair as Fabian.

Cheers :cool:

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote