5000+ Post Club

There are 321 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 139,520 times. The latest Post () was by The Irish Duke.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Thank you Keith, Arthur, Jim and Sue, and Jay for the kind words and support. It's people like you that make this a special place.

Cheers :cool: Mike aka Hondo Duke Lane

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Just posted my 5300th post. Took a while and haven't been here a lot, but glad to be here when I do get here. Thanks to all for your support. Maybe I'll get to 5400 posts soon. See you a little later.

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Post 5400!

This took a long time. Hope to get to 5-5 soon.

Cheers :cool: Hondo Duke Lane

- John Wayne quote

• Thanks Mark, Keith and Jay. You are great people and am so glad that we are friends. I know I can always count on you. See you at 55!

- John Wayne quote