5000+ Post Club

There are 321 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 139,539 times. The latest Post () was by The Irish Duke.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• :no:Here:omg2: I am :wacko:at (bud)5600:fear: posts. (bump)I'm :sleepy:coming :box:for :punk:ya, :argue:Chester!:))):

Cheers :cool: Mike aka Hondo Duke Lane

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Thank you so much Mark, Jim, Sue, Carl, Keith, and last but not least, Arthur. You guys are something else and I appreciate you so much. This has been a fantastic trip, and I must say being here has been nothing less than great! Thanks again and see you at 57.

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• 5700 Posts! I guess I've done it again. It only took me 22 days to get there. Pretty fast if I'm not Chester, EthanEdwards or Ringo Kid. Thanks to all of my friends here at this great site. I appreciate all of you here.

See you soon.

Cheers :cool: Hondo Duke Lane

- John Wayne quote

• Mike, I hear the fire department in Prattville responded to reports of smoke from your home . . . oh, wait . . . it was only coming from your keyboard!

That was quick, it seems only a couple of days ago we were congratulating you on 5600 and now you're already at 5700 posts!

Way to go!!

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

• Thanks, Mark, Arthur, and Jim and Sue. You are really graeat. So glad to be here. Now to the 58.

Cheers :cool: Hondo

- John Wayne quote

• Congratulations on your 5300th post, Stumpy. You have been a great assest here on this site with your no nonsense comments on this message board. I am so glad to know you and hope you keep it coming. Even if I disagree with you! :wink_smile: Congrats!

Cheers :cool: Hondo Duke Lane

- John Wayne quote

• My 5800th POST on this site. Took me about 6 weeks to get through 100 posts. Just wanting to post it while I am thinking about it. Thanks to all my friends here. You make my time here great. See you at 59.

- John Wayne quote

• HAPPY 5800 POSTS HONDO DUKE LANE!
    HOPE I DON'T HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL YOUR 5900 POST TO "SEE" YOU, LOL!
    YOU ARE A GREAT POSTER AND AN EXCELLENT MODERATOR. WE ARE ALL LUCKY TO HAVE YOU.
    KEITH

God, she reminds me of me! DUKE