5000+ Post Club

There are 321 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 140,164 times. The latest Post () was by The Irish Duke.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Well I've not actually, I think?
    done this before, but actually posted
    a milestone post in the dedicated celebration thread.

Here I am at 5000 posts and who would believe it!

Thanks to all my friends here,
    Kevin, Jim and Sue, Mike, Arthur,
    and all our great members, for your time.

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

Edited once, last by ethanedwards ().

• Congratualtions(aaa) Keith :gossip:on this great milestone of 5000 Posts!!!!!!!!!! :no2:

It is a pleasure to see you make this milestone. (bump) I also am glad to know you and call you friend.(bud) Thanks for all your contributions to this message board. :headbonk: You have supplied so much here that I keep finding things that I didn't know that comes from you. :drinks_wine:I look forward to more great days here and I consider myself very fortunate to know you.:beer:

Keep the posts coming Dude. :punk:

Cheers :cool: Mike aka Hondo Duke Lane

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Congradualtions Kieth. You are a great asset to this site. Alway friendly and respectful. Look forward to reading your post in the future.

• A hearty congratulations, Keith. 5000 great and thought provoking posts. This site would not be what is without the likes of you. Keep up the great work!

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Keith,

It is with immense pleasure that we join the others in welcoming you to the 5000+ Post Club!!

Congratulations on reaching (and exceeding!)

5000 posts!!

:gora: :gora: :gora: :gora: :gora:

It's absolutely

NO (bs2), you are totally :shibby: and we're glad to know you and be on the same team (bud) with you!

Looking forward to the next 5000,

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

• Well, well. Looks like you reached 5200 in the blink of an eye, Keith. Congratulations! You are truly a great addition to this forum. The soundtracks you have been posting lately have been fun to listen to. Thanks for all the hard work you put in. Way to go, buddy!

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "