John Wayne Picture Game #11

There are 11 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 5,199 times. The latest Post () was by Robbie.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Greeting Pilgrims!

I hope that all of you are well. I would like to say congradulations to Hondo and John Fain for winning the JW Picture Game #9. It was a tie! Good going guys!

I have picked an image this time from the movie The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance starring James Stewart, Lee Marvin and, well need I say? John Wayne! Give us your best shot from the hip with your witty captions.

And remember! When you post your captions, also vote for the best caption for the JW Pic. Game #10!

Good luck all! :D

[SIZE=3]"Here's to you Duke, untill we meet again."[/SIZE]

• Thanks for the votes guys on #9. I really like this.

Well, here goes for the next picture game caption.

Lee Marvin: Now Duke, you know that I'm meaner, smarter, and taller than you, so there's no need to get you feather's ruffled. Just because Jimmy got top billing, doesn't mean that you have to steal scenes from me. I'm gonna make sure you don't do what you did to me in The Commancheros. By the way, why do you keep calling me Liberty Valance?

Cheers, Hondo B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• JAMES STEWART: "Well, if you look at the amount of re-fried beans we serve here it's no wonder our guest have to get up after dinner and walk around, act casual... Hey, TOUGH GUYS! John and Lee! I have a trivia question for you: A couple of years from now, someone will win the Best Actor Oscar for a western by making an ass out of himself! He'll be playing a drunken lawman who's hired by a woman! Which one shall it be?"

WAYNE & MARVIN: "Me!!!"

• Hello :rolleyes:

I'll give it a shot :unsure:

Lee Marvin: "We'll Duke my boy if I don't impress ya, Keep a close eye on Van Clief. He became a crack shot in spaggetti westerns!"

Monique ;)

• Here goes...

Wayne says: "Valance, if you don't pick up that steak, you'll be chewin' it all the way to Donovan's Reef"

My pick for # 10 goes to Dukefan1

GSP

"...all of this and General Price that baby sister makes it back to Yell county" --Rooster Cogburn, True Grit.

• Baron this is just a suggestion. When you input your next picture run a poll and insert all the nominations for the best caption of this picture game that way voting would be quicker etc.

By the way this is not a caption for this picture game. :D

B)

Regards
    Robbie

• Robbie,
    The only reason I didn't use a poll is so newbies can join in the fun. Also polls are too restricting for me. I want to know what the members like.

Are you sure that was not a caption??? <_< I could be Wayne and you could be Valance! And we know how that one turns out! :lol:

Have a day!

[SIZE=3]"Here's to you Duke, untill we meet again."[/SIZE]

• LOL Baron I hope your not going to shoot me for my comment and if I am Marvin you'll know that I keep comming back Comancheros, Valance and Donavans Reef. :D

In all seriousness though you made a fair enough point and thats dead on

cheers

B)

Regards
    Robbie