John Wayne Picture Game #88

There are 7 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,671 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was best in game #87? 9

1. arthurarnell (1) 11%
    2. Tbone (1) 11%
    3. Jay. J. Foraker (2) 22%
    4. smokey (0) 0%
    5. rossco3268 (0) 0%
    6. chester7777 (4) 44%
    7. dukefan1 (1) 11%

Hello Gang!

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy....just click this link http://www.dukewayne.com/thread3427.html , take a look, close the pop up window, and vote. Thanks for everyone's support for this game. It's a hoot!

The winners of game #86 are...

SXViper :hyper: and taw jackson :hyper:Three cheers for you two!

Now, on to the next game. Post a funny quote to the picture below and be judged by your peers. Come on now, don't be shy. Jump in and have fun!

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Luther: "Is that gun loaded Duke?!"

Duke:"Why Luther I'm surprised you'd even ask? Why I'm an NRA safety instructor for Pete's sake!"

Luther: "Is that what you told Ward Bond?"

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• Duke: Look here, Luther...the last time someone told my wife I was having an affair with Gail Russell while making a picture with her, Chata took a shot at me! If you keep spreading that rumor about me and Gail doing it again in this movie, I'll be the one doing the shooting....AT YOU!

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "