This incident happened last week.

There are 7 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 3,440 times. The latest Post () was by The Ringo Kid.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Sorry I could not be here to post this last week but, this actually happened and was cought on video. :thumbs_up:

Army Veteran, Jim Bronson of Reno Nevada, happened to be walking down a sidewalk in said city-which passed a Mexican owned Mex Restaurant.

This restaurant was flying two flags (illegally) from the same flagpole. Top flag was the Mexican national Flag, under it was; Old Glory.

This Army Veteran was pretty ticked-off about it, had confronted the restaurant's owner-who refused to correct the problem. Bronson took out his army-issued knife, went to the flagpole and took Old Glory off the pole and then took his knife-cutting the Mexican National Flag off the pole and throwing it near where the restaurant owner was standing-saying he was tired of this happening and decided to put a stop to it.

I say, WAY TO GO JIM :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

PS, it is against the law (Federal Law) to fly two flags on the same flagpole and it is also not correct to fly another country's flag about ours.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• i love that man, but not in a gay way.(not that there's anything wrong with that)three cheers from a ex jarhead.:tank:

''baby sister i was born game and intend to go out that way.''

• Way to go Jim! If it was caught on video, I'd love to see it.

But Ringo, I thought it was legit to fly a state flaug under the US flag on the same pole. I know we always did that when I was in grade school.

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• Way to go Jim! If it was caught on video, I'd love to see it.

But Ringo, I thought it was legit to fly a state flaug under the US flag on the same pole. I know we always did that when I was in grade school.

Hi Tbone, im not sure about that. All I know is that it's against the law to have two flags on the same pole-flags indicating two different countries, that is. :wink_smile:

This Vet has my respect as well. :wink_smile:

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..