Best Horror Film

There are 26 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 6,452 times. The latest Post () was by BILL OF PA.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Heh heh, I have a good laugh every time I switch the channel to AMC and find that they are playing one of those Friday the 13th movies, and I hear that sound chhhh kkkkk which I was told was supposed to be Jason saying: "Jason Kill" with an echo sound to it. Ever since I saw the first one of this series, I never could get into it and be serious when watching it. I laughed too much, turned the channel; and never look back.

Now that THAT is over with for another year. (the horror marathon) I think AMC is going to play tonight or tomorrow: Cool Hand Luke. I can never get enough of that movie. ;-))

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• the most terrified that I have ever been in my entire life was when I watched the exorcist. I was with two friends, we were fifteen and all alone in the house over night, we rented the movie, had a beer or two and were absolutely terrified. We stayed up until dawn because we were afraid to go to sleep! (I'm sure the beer had something to do with our reaction!)

[SIZE=3]That'll Be The Day[/SIZE]

• Here are a couple we came up with -

Carrie, starring Sissy Spacek, based on a Stephen King novel. Creepy!!

And another one, which may or may not officially fall under the heading of horror, but I consider it such . . . Coma. Another really creepy film. I'd hate to think that was really happening somewhere.

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

• Movies that scared me recently are "The Blair Witch Project", I know it was hokey but it was also scary as well when it first came out. And like others, the first "Alien" is scary.

Yeah, I had forgotten about the Blair Witch Project. If nothing else, it was an original idea and it spooked me and I'm all grown up now.:wink_smile:

Here's one that hasn't been mentioned, I remember watching The Amityville Horror when I was a kid and at the time, it scared the tar outta me.

Stay thirsty my friends.

• Halloween is not Halloween without the old black and white classics: The Wolf Man, Dracula, The Mummy, etc.

The only movie that bothers me is The Exorcist. I'm Catholic. It could happen.

• the exorcist so freaked out my younger brother bob he had to sleep in my parents bedroom for two nights. he was 12 at the time. his is now 48 and he still will not watch it ever again.:fear2:

''baby sister i was born game and intend to go out that way.''