John Wayne Picture Game #96

There are 8 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,733 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was the funniest for game #95? 8

1. smokey (0) 0%
    2. dukefan1 (2) 25%
    3. brick (0) 0%
    4. arthurarnell (0) 0%
    5. chester7777 (0) 0%
    6. Jay J. foraker (3) 38%
    7. cchoate (3) 38%
    8. Tbone (0) 0%

Hello Gang!

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy, just click on this link, http://www.dukewayne.com/thread3512.html and chose a winner. Then, come back and vote!

The winner of game #94 is...

BILL OF PA :hyper:Way to go!

Now, on to the next game. Don't be shy, just jump right in and play. Come up with a funny quote for the picture below, and be judged by your peers. No pressure here :wink_smile: . Above all, have fun with it. Thanks for playing.

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• I guess it's true about blondes, I can see right through your ear to the other side.

Mister you better find yourself another line of work, cause this one sure DON"T fit your PISTOL!

• "I think we're on the wrong set - you look like Paulette Goddard in a trance in "The Ghost Breakers." Does that mean I'm playing the part Bob Hope had in that movie?"

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• Girl: I'm sorry Duke but I don't go with guys who tuck their ties in their shirts.

Duke: Oh I just got some of Bill's chilli on it at lunch, gees! You know I don't usually go with dumb blonds but I was going to make an exception till you said that.

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• Duke: "Honest, sweetie...I was just kidding when I asked you why you had a doily around your neck. I think it makes a lovely lace decoration. I did, however, mean that crap about your hat. Balled up tissues? Let's be real !"

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "