John Wayne Picture Game #97

There are 9 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,943 times. The latest Post () was by brick.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was the funniest for game #96? 9

1. brick (2) 22%
    2. cchoate (1) 11%
    3. smokey (0) 0%
    4. Jay J. Foraker (0) 0%
    5. SXViper (2) 22%
    6. Tbone (0) 0%
    7. chester7777 (3) 33%
    8. dukefan1 (1) 11%

Hello Gang!

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy, just click on this link, http://www.dukewayne.com/thread3521.html and chose a winner. Then, come back and vote!

Looks like we have a tie this week.

The winners of game #95 are...

Jay J. Foraker :hyper: and cchoate :hyper:Congrats, you two!

Now, on to the next game. Don't be shy, just jump right in and play. Come up with a funny quote for the picture below, and be judged by your peers. No pressure here. Above all, have fun with it. Thanks for playing.

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• ... if she keeps looking at me like that i will just drag her off to the stable and roll in the hay with her...

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• You may look like a colonel from the back but when the horse starts running there will be things bouncing that will surely give that away.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• "Look - I'm only wearing this moustache for this one picture and then I won't wear another one until I do "The Shootist." So quit the snickers and giggles!

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• Duke: "Yeah, this little philly is my kinda cavalry."

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• DUKE-look if you think i'am going to tap dance with shirley temple. what do you mean that's not her? sorry wrong picture.

''baby sister i was born game and intend to go out that way.''

• Duke: "If YOU TWO are the best fightin' men this army can send me, then I think it is about time I retire."

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• a menag'e a what?.

Mister you better find yourself another line of work, cause this one sure DON"T fit your PISTOL!