What are you listening to?

There are 381 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 132,839 times. The latest Post () was by wtrayah.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• I don't know if anyone else does, but I like to listen to music when I'm on the computer.

Title explains it, post what song or album etc you're listening to.

I'm listening to

If You Know Me - George Strait

The youngest member of the JWMB! And proud Cowgirl!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• ;-)) being that im at the local branch of the Library. All im listening to is the cacaphony (SP?) of peoples voices. ;-))

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Listening to Buddy Greene! Among other things, he is a harmonica virtuoso - I know that sounds corny, but he is GOOD. He also plays guitar and plays blues, gospel stuff - great entertainer that I've seen in concert quite a few times.

Chester :newyear:

P.S. Ringo, the Mrs. says you almost spelled cacophony correctly :teeth_smile:!

• Lovesick Blues - George Strait

It's a cover of Hank Williams song, the best Hank cover I've heard, and theres a few around.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Murder On Music Row - George Strait & Alan Jackson

And ain't it the truth! Those that have heard the song will know what I mean :)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• hi bek

dont listern to any music while im on the computer i just like some quite time, after a day listering to fridge and freezer motors running and the noises from work. also i have just been to busy to load music onto my computer

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• In the heart of the Night by Poco. I love this song.

Hi gt12pak,
    I like Poco too. I am keeping the dog named Poco.
    "The Fogoten Trail"is my favorite cd.
    and had LP "From the Inside","Deliverin'".

Regards,
    H.sanada

Sometimes kids ask me what a pro is. I just point to the Duke.
    ~Steve McQueen~

• Hi H.sanada

Thanks for the info on those cd's. The only Poco cd I have is a greatest hits. My music usually tends to be on the harder side, but there are times I like to lighten it up a bit.

Stay thirsty my friends.

• This will blow the Aussie minds. I have Airbourne playing. If you like AC/DC you will love these guys. I cannot get enough of it.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• hi sxviper

not a fan of AC/DC prefer to listern to john franhman (think it is spelt wrong) or asorted rock and roll from the late 60's to early 70's

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Smokey, have you heard of Airbourne? They are from a town called Warrnambool. How close is that to you?

Anyways, I have always liked 80's hair band rock so it nice to see a new band come out and keep the 80's rock, rolling :)

-John Wayne

• Warnambool is in Victoria, which is roughly 2000 km or so from us :)

I'm listening to Chris LeDoux - Copenhagen
    Just switched to The Thunder Rolls - Garth Brooks

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Wow, that is quite a long trip then.

Back to the topic, I just picked up "The Eagles" new CD and was not impressed at the beginning but after spinning it a few times I am beginning to like it. The 2nd CD is more like the Eagles from the 70's, which is what I liked.

-John Wayne

• Well I'm now listening to the remake of Back in the Saddle by Sebastian Bach and Axl Rose. Anyone remember those two?

Hell yeah, Bach from Skid Row and Axl from G n R. That is actually a pretty good remake of the song. If I remember right its from Bach's latest release "Angel Down". gt if you like that I know you will like this new band I was talking about previously that are from Australia. Check them out at www.myspace.com/airbourne or www.airbournerock.com . Ther album will be released on the 29th of this month.

-John Wayne