John Wayne Picture Game #102

There are 8 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 3,045 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was the funniest for game #101? 3

1. Jay J. Foraker (0) 0%
    2. Tbone (0) 0%
    3. chester7777 (0) 0%
    4. cchoate (1) 33%
    5. dukefan1 (2) 67%

Hello Gang!

Please don't use the above poll. I forgot a name on it. Use the poll in the new post titled "Correct poll for game 101." Thanks.

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy, just click on this link, http://www.dukewayne.com/showthread.php?t=3576 and chose a winner. Then, come back and vote!

Looks like we have a tie this week. But I'm not one of them. :glare: lol.

The winner of game #100 is...

smokey :hyper: and Tbone :hyper: Thanks for the smiles you gave us.

Now, on to the next game. Don't be shy, just jump right in and play. Come up with a funny quote for the picture below, and be judged by your peers. No pressure here. Above all, have fun with it. Thanks for playing.

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• duke : i'll ask you one more time .... does this hat make me look silly?

ford : let me think it about it .............. yep you look like a girl with a ponytail hehehe

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Duke: "Look Pappy, I really appreciate everything ya done for me and all but I'm full up with directors for this gig."

Ford: "Bull!#$% Johnny! Anyone can see you're way over your head on this project. Now just get me a crew and a camera and I'll save your big fat a^* on this thing. No need to thank me now."

Duke (whispering to Michael Wayne): "Take him way out back with a second crew and no film in the camera."

Duke (to Ford): "Thanks Pappy you're a life saver."

Duke (Mumbling to himself): "Now where the heck did he come from? Just once, just once I'd like to do something on my own without Coach steppin' in the middle of it!"

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• Hold still while I burn that cold sore off'n your lip. Then I'll do something about all the fuzz and lint on this picture.

• Duke: You're the greatest Director I know, so what ever you want, we'll get it for you. Could you go out there about 50 miles and shoot this special scene. It's a Merry-go-round, and the Mexicans and the Texans are fighting it out.

Pappy: Is this a part of the history?

Duke: Sure, this will be a blast, and only you can make it work. You are the greatest director, I've ever known.

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Duke: "Pappy, it's nice to have you visit out here, but I don't know if you've heard that we've had an infestation of Chiracahua ants around here and if you haven't been inoculated against them, they could attack you in large numbers. The reason I say this is because one of them just lighted on your lip there."
    "Since they told me they haven't got any more serum against these little devils, the safest thing would be for you to go back to Hollywood."
    To himself: " Maybe that'll get him out of my hair so I can continue directing "The Alamo."

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• Let me see now, how close can I get this cigarette to his eye patch before he yells at me.........

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Here Pappy, Take a hit off this., What will it do? It'll make you get a fringe jacket and put a rodent on your head and not give a damn !!

Mister you better find yourself another line of work, cause this one sure DON"T fit your PISTOL!

• Duke: Aw, Pappy...You're getting confused again. I'm Duke, not a King! You don't have to kiss my hand like that. And a little advice, next time make sure I'm not holdin' a cigarette. Let's get some balm for that lip."

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "