John Wayne Picture Game #103

There are 8 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,957 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was the funniest for game #102? 8

1. smokey (1) 13%
    2. Tbone (0) 0%
    3. cchoate (2) 25%
    4. Hondo Duke Lane (0) 0%
    5. Jay J. Foraker (2) 25%
    6. SXViper (1) 13%
    7. brick (1) 13%
    8. dukefan1 (1) 13%

Hello Gang!

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy, just click on this link, http://www.dukewayne.com/showthread.php?t=3604 and chose a winner. Then, come back and vote!

Looks like we got a tie!

The winners of game #101 is...

chester7777 :hyper: and dukefan1 :hyper: (myself) I took the tabulations off both polls. Huray, us!

Now, on to the next game. Don't be shy, just jump right in and play. Come up with a funny quote for the picture below, and be judged by your peers. No pressure here. Above all, have fun with it. Thanks for playing.

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Duke: "So remember fellows, insist on Acme Brand suspenders! They're what manly men like me wear, cause we're manly men!"

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• Duke thinking to himself
    "Just keep looking away, just keep looking away............Damn this itches, that last port of call was fun but this is ridiculous"

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• "You know I really feel stupid right now. But I am not gonna let this next to me know how stupid he looks. I'll just stand here until he snaps his suspenders and get a big laugh out of it. I just hope I don't do the same."

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Qualen: Hey, Duke. Look at that lassie on the dock over there. That must be one of those new-fangled thong bathing suits she has on.

Duke: Wheweeeee, Sweeeet. I been at sea so long, I forgot what a girl looks like. Look at that figure she's got! (thinking) *easy boy, get back down in there*

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "