Heath Ledger Dead

There are 9 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 3,087 times. The latest Post () was by SXViper.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• I disliked Brokeback but I thought he gave a great performance. I was stunned when I heard he died. It's a shame. He had great potential and a small child.

• What a waste of a good possibility great talent. I don't really have anything I can add to that.

Cheers :cool:

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• I believe he could've been one of our(Australia's) best actors.

I'm actually quite upset from this, I really think that's the Australian way though, when someone who is such a great ambassador for our country, is taken from us, it feels like we've lost a mate.

R.I.P Heath

The youngest member of the JWMB! And proud Cowgirl!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• I was saddened to hear of his early demise. And the speculations going around about suicide, drug overdose...etc..is a shame. I thought he had the potential to be a really good actor for many years to come. I loved him in A Knight's Tale and The Patriot. Rest in Peace, Heath.

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• "A Knight's Tale" and "The Patriot" are the two movies I remember him from. I've not watched "Brokeback Mountain" and have no desire to.
    R.I.P. Health Ledger.:cry2:
    Cheers - Jay:beer:

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• I agree with you all. What a sad thing and such a waste of fine talent. The only movie I recall watching him in was Patriot and thought he did a great job in it. For us Texans, TXCN ran the news hours after them finding him dead-that he died of a drug overdose-though they did not say that it was from illegal drugs. Earlier today when I first logged onto this computer to check emails, the msnbc page came up nad had the headline that said that Heath Ledger was dead from drug overdose. I tried to get the story to load for me to read but it wouldn't so, I can't comment further on what their story might have said about him.

Anyway, my opinion is that im sad about his death and have to shake my heard from side to side at the loss of some really great talent. I hope he gets the justice he deserves if those in the news can ever get anything correct about him?

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Yes, it was such a waste at such a young age, and he had a really young daughter as well. Sad to see this happen.

One thing to look forward to though is his performance in the new Batman movie "The Dark Knight". From what I have read even before his death it was going to be one of the best performances of the year.

R.I.P. Heath

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• I agree with what everyone else has posted. The first movie I saw him in was "The 10 Things I Hate About You". He played a high school ten. Sad.

ET

PS: I will never watch Brokeback.

• Well the news is out from the autopsy. Accidental overdose of prescription medication. Very sad......

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne