News from The Ringo Kid

There are 35 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 8,825 times. The latest Post () was by The Ringo Kid.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Well Carl, sorry to hear about what happened. Things do look bleak at times and it sure can be hard to keep going. But after getting to know you the last couple years I am sure you will pull through. And with the little help that a message board can provide, I hope we can help once in awhile as well. As the way I sometimes look at things, take it one day at a time and soon you will be through it. Good luck on your pending court hearing and keep in touch with us.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• {{{Carl}}} (cyber-hugs, in case you didn't know)

I am SO sorry about the troubles you've been having! What a nightmare!

As Todd says, we know you are tough and will get through this!

Our prayers are with the family of the little girl, and of course the little girl, too.

And you, too, Carl.

Hang in there, friend!

Mrs. C :angel1: (and of course Chester :newyear: sends you his best wishes as well; he's engaging in some "male bonding" activities with our two younger sons right now)

• ringo

soryy to hear about your run in with the coppers and your time spent behind bars ( do we call you a jail bird now:wink_smile:) hope the matter gets sorted out in your favour and you get all your money back and then some, i know this is only a dream that they will compensate you for what they did to you.

we know that you are a fine upstanding person so chin up and fight the good fight. hope the movies went some way to brightening your day.

my thoughts go out to your friends in this their time of greatest sorrow watching their little girl fade away but always remember this, she must have done what god wanted her to do on this earth for him to call her back so soon.

look after yourself

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Carl - I know things look bleak for you right now, but as I said in my PMs to you, hang in. There are many people (who have become friends) on this site and I know they are all pulling for you.
    Hope to hear from you soon on developments.
    Cheers - Jay:beer:

"Not hardly!!!"

• CARL may i also wish you the best and your friends little girl. i've grown to like the members here. it hurts to see a child in pain or sick. my prayers are with you both.

''baby sister i was born game and intend to go out that way.''

• Carl - I know things look bleak for you right now, but as I said in my PMs to you, hang in. There are many people (who have become friends) on this site and I know they are all pulling for you.
    Hope to hear from you soon on developments.

Well, I was trying to think of something to say, but Jay said it very well. We're all pulling for you here.:thumbs_up::thumbs_up::thumbs_up:

Stay thirsty my friends.

• Thank ALL of you Ladies and Gents, and thank you Mrs C for the hugs ;-)). The words are nice and I greatly appreciate them. I don't think my money will be returned but I guess I will not know until possibly Feb 29th when I have to appear.

I can't wait till enough time has passed that will allow me to laugh at all of the legal problems. I was out in a thunderstorm yesterday which produced many lightning strikes. I was not hit so I wonder if that means I should play the Lottery? I think it's at $150 million now. Heh, i'd settle for about $15,000 right now.

After tonight, I think i;ll next be here on Sat? not yet sure?

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Ringo,
    It breaks my heart to hear all the problems that are happening for you at the moment.
    Please let the little girl's family that she is in my thought's and prayers, no one should ever go through anything like that.
    Also, I hope you're health problems are all resolved soon, and that this whole legal fiasco is cleared up.

Much love to you and those around you,
    Bek

The youngest member of the JWMB! And proud Cowgirl!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Thank you Bek, Mike, I greatly appreciate the kind words. Also, I passed along the well-wishes to my friend Brian-for his Daughter and he is very greatful. Im hoping if he has time, that he will also join up here as he too is a fan of Duke.

After today, I guess it will be probably Wednesday before I get to visit you all. Monday is my first Court appearance-of at least two scheduled and hopefully no more. If anything interesting happens-i'll gladly let you all know.

• ringo

good luck for monday, hope all goes right for you and everything is cleared up in your favour. hopefully they will also give you your money back because its their mistake not yours

all the best chin up mate

cheers smokey

• Thank you Smokey, I greatly appreciate your kind words.

Well, I went there yesterday but nothing happened. Reason being is that they had not entered my tickets into the system so I can't do anything about them for about another two or so weeks. One spot of positive news though. I was told by the clerk working at the counter where traffic fines are paid-or for people to go see the Judge. Well, she pointed out that my tickets may be invalid because the Policeman had not written down the address where I was was stopped near. I was told that charges woould be dropped but only if the Policeman does not re-write the tickets or mails them to me. The clerk told me that if the Policeman did re-write those tickets, that it (in her own opinion) would be a dirty lowdown thing to do) but, I guess i'll know for sure by sometime in the first week of March.

• Thank you Smokey, I greatly appreciate your kind words.

Well, I went there yesterday but nothing happened. Reason being is that they had not entered my tickets into the system so I can't do anything about them for about another two or so weeks. One spot of positive news though. I was told by the clerk working at the counter where traffic fines are paid-or for people to go see the Judge. Well, she pointed out that my tickets may be invalid because the Policeman had not written down the address where I was was stopped near. I was told that charges woould be dropped but only if the Policeman does not re-write the tickets or mails them to me. The clerk told me that if the Policeman did re-write those tickets, that it (in her own opinion) would be a dirty lowdown thing to do) but, I guess i'll know for sure by sometime in the first week of March.

Carl,

There is somethings screwy in this! I think you have a good case of harassment. You should check into that.

Cheers :cool: Hondo

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• ringo

i agree with hondo check into this just to cover yourself you never know the copper could be bent if you know what i mean. fingers crossed he dosent sent you any rewritten tickets

cheers smokey

• Sounds to me like our good ol' government in action. Hurry up and wait, get all tied up in red tape, etc.
    From what you are saying, Carl, you may get out of this with little or no consequence.
    Thoughts are in your corner!

"Not hardly!!!"

• Hi Mike, Smokey, Jay, thank you for the advice, I will be checking into it more. One person that I think is on my side that I have to deal with-is none other than the Lady in charge of the ""Surcharge Fees"" (aka) Punishment fines, for the State of Texas. I tried to get in touch with her this morning but did not get to speak with her. Anyway, I know that she will remember me talking with her about this problem before and I might be able to get her to write a letter and send it to me so I can present it to the Judge.

I think I might be able to get cleared of at least part of this mess if I can get that letter from her? The only thing that I can possibly think of that I could have had a warrent out for my arrest on is that I never made any payments on the punishment fines, but my possible savings grace might be this lady and a letter from her explaining that she was the one who gave me the suggestion of not going ahead and buying car insurance based on that the things would be in place by Nov 07 or Feb 08, to let people in my imcome catagory somehow take care of these fines and clear my record.

In the case of the Policeman, I guess only time will tell on what he will do about the tickets. The clerk I saw clearly sided with me on this. Im kinda wondering if that Policeman purposedly left off the address on the tickets to possibly give me a break? and still do his job at the same time?

Anyway, thank you all for the support on this-it's helping me better cope with it. I tell you though, winning that $270 million Dollar lotto would sure be nice about now-even just a small part of it.