News from The Ringo Kid

There are 35 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 8,826 times. The latest Post () was by The Ringo Kid.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• I got a call from Ringo this morning and the reason he hasn't been here the last few days is that he has had some hard luck recently. He said to tell everybody hello and he should hopefully be here by Thursday or Friday.

Stay thirsty my friends.

• Carl,

We're thinking about you, and keepng you in our prayers. You take care of yourself.

Cheers :cool: Mike

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• ringo

hope things turn for the better for you, keep your chin up. see you back as soon as you can, look after yourself

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Hi Carl - hope things are going better for you. Wishing you a quick return to the forum, my good buddy.
    I'm just coming off a bad bout of flu bug:gah: - down since Saturday night so haven't been here myself. Just now starting to feel better, but still weak and shaky.
    Cheers - Jay:beer:

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• Hey Carl, hope you get things back to normal soon.

I have been away from the computer myslef the last weel or so. We will be here when you get back.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Hello Ringo, I hope things will be looking up for you soon. We'll keep the fire burning till you get back.

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Hi all, I had a long post I was trying to post but it dissappeared. I will try again tomorrow as soon as I get back. I do have a lot to tell you all. Also, I want to thank all of you Ladies and Gents for your kind words at a time when I needed them the most.

See you tomorrow--Carl.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Thank you Robbie, thank you Mr. Brooks. Im hoping things will be back to a more normal by the end of the month.

Im late here again today and cant say much till Monday.

Thankfully my medical situation is better than it was 8 days ago but I also have a good frined whom im worried about. His daughter is 6 and has terminal cancer. This is also weighing heavily on my mind.

Sorry for my chopped reply but I will do better monday.

PS for Smokey, I got in the movies you sent-sorry I could not tell you sooner than today. I will try them out today or tomorrow. Thank you for them.

Take care you all and best regards--Carl.

• ringo

just glad that they got to you safely hope they do something to brighten your days at the moment. hope your friends little girl fights so that she gets better pass on my thoughts to them for me as i know what its like to watch a loved one fight the hardest battle of their lives.

keep well and we will see you up and running again soonest

all the best
    cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Thanks you Jim/Sue, Smokey.

Jim/Sue, I greatly appreciate that. I also appreciate the thoughts towards my friends little girl. It tears me apart to see this girl not get much of a chance at life. The last word on her is that she is not expected to see her 7th birthday, coming up soon. My bad health pales-compared to hers.

Sorry for not having time to further explain what all happened. Here is it in a nut shell.

On the Friday of Jan 31st? I think it was? during that morning one of my long-standing medical problems got rapidly worse as well as a medical problem my roommate has (congestive heart-failure)

We were both out paying a bill and then I was going to go to the hospital because of my problem. While we we out paying that bill, he had a recurrance of somekind dealing with his C.H.F and had turned almost grey. We were driving in a car that the owner could not afford to pay for current tags-well, our car was spotted as we were driving towards the hospital and pulled over.

To make this long story shorter, the car was towed, my roommate rushed to the hospital and I to jail. My problem was going to be checked by their nurse to see if I needed hospitalization. It took near a day before things got more back to normal with me after recieving whatever meds I needed. I was released a few hrs later.

My roommate spent a week total in hospital and is now back at home. While all this was going on, I found out through my Sister about my friend and his little girl-was told she was rushed to hospital fro emergency surgery on her brain to relieve swelling and my friend wanted to make sure I was told that.

More as soon as I can log back on.____

• Continuation from the above.....

The reason why im telling anyone here I was a guest of the County for about 25 hrs is because it should be made aware-at least to those who live in the "'great state of texas"' that you should check with the law enforcement agencies in your area--just to make sure nothing is on your record--even by mistake--like was put on mine-which is why i was arrested.

Due to this mistake on their part, I almost lost my part time job--which pays the rent, phone and food bills-even just barely.

Anyway, I had had a background check done on my at my request during this past summer. I came out squeaky clean. I have made it a habit for the past several years-to check at least once a year-just to make sure-well, I guess i'll have to do so at least twice a year from now on thanks to the state of texas's mistake. And what is even worse, I now have to go to Court later this month even though they know (the state of texas) that it was a mistake made on their part to have a warrent out for my arrest.

Anyway, when I was behind bars--I even had several of those in there with me tell me I don't look like a criminal and asked why I was in there. Well, from the arresting policeman to several jail staffers, I tried to find out but was not and or could not be told why I was arrested--I have no outstandig fines to pay-nor did I ever do anything wrong-ecxcept to be in a car with expired tags--and I was not the driver either. A third party was. That thrid party was given 3 tickest for various infractions nad was let go to walk home.

• I guess im going to have to post this in parts since my edit feature is not working?

Anyway, due to this false arrest, im out of nearly most of my savings-(which took me over two years to save) and I don't know if I will be getting it back or not when I go to the court hearing.

I guess to end this, my health problem is almost back to normal, legall problems are still ahead-some that I SHOULD NOT be having in the first place, my roommate is still ill but doing better and my friends daughter is probably not going to make it out of the hospital this time :-((

I know in every life it must rain. However, in mine it not only rains and pours, but is downright torrential; at times. Im not crying the blues or anything but, I just wanted to let you all know that you too, can get shafted-even if it was a mistake-like mine was/is.

Also, I wanted to thank you all for the very kind words of support, I really needed them. Well, so much for finally being able to afford internet service at home like I THOUGHT I was going to be able to get-in March as a matter of fact.

Many thanks and best regards--Carl.