The Grammy's

There are 3 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 1,525 times. The latest Post () was by Robbie.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Did anyone else watch the Grammy's yesterday.

Talk about bad, maybe it's because mainstream music doesn't appeal to me, but it was horrible.

There was two awards in the main show that deserved to win. Vince Gill for country album of the year, what a phenomonal album, I thought it should've won Album of The Year all genres. And the compilation album, won by The Beatles.

No one else really deserved their awards. There was numerous rap performances, and only 2 country, and one didn't even sound country.

I think this officially qualifies as the worst Grammy's ever.

The youngest member of the JWMB! And proud Cowgirl!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• sorry bek dont watch those programmes as they bore me to tears, donty follow the modern music scene as it is all thump thump thump. enjoy the music i grew up with. hope that one year you can make it to the tamworth country music festival as i know someone who has preformed there and they said it was the best time they ever had

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• The Grammys, like the Oscars, are politically driven. Most of the best work in either awards ceremony fall by the wayside in deference to whomever has the best publicists and lobbyists.
    Cheers - Jay:beer:

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• I believe Amy Winehouse did rather well at the Grammy's (why I don't know) which is a blessing in disguise as this will open the USA market to her and perhaps she will leave the UK.

I know Jim (aka Stumpy) is a big fan so I am sure that a warm welcome awaits Miss Winehouse in America.

:agent:

Regards
    Robbie