Don't Attack With an Ax !

There are 10 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,696 times. The latest Post () was by The Ringo Kid.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Here in the Verde Valley we don't have this type of thing very often ! At the Safeway Store in the little town of Cottonwood just a few miles from my house, a Hopped Up Out of State Man came at a Local Man With A Old Battle-Ax in the Parking Lot,
    :sad_smile:
    The Man that was Being Attacked Pulled His Pistol and Fired a Shot into the Hop-Head's Chest, then just to Be on The Safe Side, Fired another Shot into the Hop-Head as he was Going Down Dead As A Door Nail !
    :yeaahh:
    No Charges Filed on the Man With the Pistol !
    :teeth_smile:
    I do not think the Man With the Battle Ax Will do this Again !
    :angry:
    THE WILD WEST LIVES AGAIN !!!
    Chilibill
    (bud)

• No Charges Filed on the Man With the Pistol !
    :teeth_smile:

That's the part I REALLY like. Nowadays, the poor sap protecting himself is often the target of charges and lawsuits. Glad it went the right way for a change!

So . . . Chilibill . . . where were you when this was happening??

Chester :newyear:

• Glad to read that the Law Enforcement Community in your area also uses common sense. Something very similar happened here in Corpus Christi in about Oct of 2007. A 15 yr old was home from school sick and some 50++ yr old guy - who had spent over 35 years of his 50++ in various prisons and jails, decided to burglarize that teens home.

The mother had dropped him off and had gone to a pharmacy to get some meds and came back not knowing this man was in the house. This lady entered the kitchen and was immediately grabbed from behind by this jerk who had a butcher knife in it's hands.

The lady broke loose from the jerk running upstair where she knew her son was and was chased by this jerk. Well, the teen had perviously gone into his parents bedroom and snagged a loaded pistol and then locked himself in his room. Well, the mom made it upstairs with that creep directly behind her. The creep had stabbed at her several times-but thankfully missed and was almost on her when she kicked one of her legs behind her hitting him on the stairs and making him fall-giving her time enough to reach the sons room and be let in. They closed the door and the creep proceeded to do a "Here's Johnny!" on them by stabbing the door w/ the knife and had made a hole large enough to reach in and unlock the door. However, the teen did not give it the chance to unlock the door and shot him once point blank range-in his forehead. Said finally dead burglar, was dead before it hit the floor.

It turned out that it had a rap-sheet longer than his arm-also had been in prison for some 25 years and only recently gotten out--and he had been there because of murdering an elderly couple who had owned a mom-n-pop store. Anyway, the District Attorney said he fully backed the teen and that they were not going to be prosecuted.

Said dead burglar, would still be alive if it had not tried to rob this families home. Of course, the local chapter of the naacp came out and said that it was a racist killing. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• chill

glad that common sense prevailed in this case.

cheers smokey

ps ringo was this fella you were talking about of the coloured varity because of the racist remark

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Hi Smokey, yes maam, was an American of African descent.

• thanks ringo for clearing that one up for me, there is a little of that happening down here now but i dont believe it is as bad as over there yet. i for one hope that we all come to our senses and realize that we all bleed the same colour when we are hurt.

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Hi Smokey, your quite welcome and, Amen to what you also said about getting along together. I have a few friends who are black and we get along great. One of my best friends was black and I still mourn for him because he passed away from a heart attack about two years ago.

When I was knee-high to a grasshopper, when my parents used to go out on the town, my babysitter was an older black lady. I barely remember her but, I do remember she was real nice and also was a great cook. Strangely enough, about 15 years later, I happened to walk home with this girl I had known for a few years and was a good friend of mine. We got to her house one day after school, and I found out that her mother-was the one who used to babysit all of us. We had a real nice conversation for about 2 hours-then I had to go home for supper. I had not seen this lady for about 14 or so years and barely remembered her and never knew her name-until that day.