John Wayne Picture Game #111

There are 10 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 3,720 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was the funniest for game #110? 8

1. Tbone (1) 13%
    2. Jay J. Foraker (0) 0%
    3. etphoto (1) 13%
    4. gt12pak (1) 13%
    5. brick (0) 0%
    6. Johnc (1) 13%
    7. dukefan1 (2) 25%
    8. chester7777 (2) 25%
    9. ladybug (0) 0%

Hello Gang!

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy, just click on this link, http://www.dukewayne.com/showthread.php?t=3711 and chose a winner. Then, come back and vote!

We have yet another tie this week. Lots of funny people we have in this group! That's the great thing about this game. It never ceases to give a chuckle or two every week. I can't thank you all enough for playing and enjoying youselves.

The winner of game #109 is...

Jay J. Foraker :hyper: and dukefan1 :hyper:. Yippeeeee!

Now. on to the next game. Take a look at the picture below and post a funny comment. Have fun with it!

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Okay you want to duel, the sword is yours and I'll use my pistol, walk 10 steps and turn, I'll show you who's the boss around here!!!

Mister you better find yourself another line of work, cause this one sure DON"T fit your PISTOL!

• "Don't look so glum, Pilgrim. You didn't have a Samari sword when you went up against those Japanese Zeros the last time. Flash this one at them and they'll scatter like chickens."

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• Duke: Don't just sit there liked a slapped puppy, it's your turn to carve up the roast pilgrim !!

• Duke:"Sing it with me Robert! You get the knife, I got the gun."

Robert: "Come on boy we're gonna have a little fun."

Duke:"I'm a jealous man, I'd die for love!" "Man that Hoyt Axton can write a song can't he?!"

Robert: "Yeah but stop waivin' that thing around, you're startin' to scare me."

Duke: "Why Bob, I'm perfectly safe with a gun, just ask Ward Bond!"

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• Ryan: Rhoids.

Duke: Rhiods?!?!

Ryan: Yup. Doc says he's gotta cut'em out and I can't afford the operation.

Duke: Well now just you hold right on. I've got something right here that can take care of it and I charge a whole lot less!!!!!!!

Stay thirsty my friends.

• Duke: That story you've been spreading to the men on how you took this sword off a Samurai in hand to hand combat don't cut the mustard with me, buster! I happened to look at the blade. It's plastic and says "Made In Mexico" on it. Give this toy back to your kid and get outa my sight."

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "