two great actors lost

There are 3 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 1,631 times. The latest Post () was by chester7777.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• just to send to are usa members my condolences after hearing about the death of these two fine actors widmark and heston both favourites of fine and will be sadly missed should be a discussion on this as to what people thought they best films were for widmark the last wagon for heston his role in the big country:cry2:

• Hello Mark H there are threads relating to the passing of these great actors and there in you will find discussion about the films they were in. If you use the search function with Widmark and or Heston respectivley they will come up

Greetings from North of the 49th

• Hi Mark, I don't mind another thread about these two great actors--I feel the same way and shed a few tears on hearing about their being called home to the Lord.

As for the two movies listed, I have not seen The Last Wagon from start to finish nor have I with Heston's movie either. I have to "sit-on-the-fence" about this until I can view both. Both these men being favorites of mine--I don't know if I could honestly choose between the two?

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..