Eddy Arnold RIP

There are 11 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 3,445 times. The latest Post () was by Ervserver.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Eddy Arnold passed away this morning at the age of 89.

One of my all time favorite singers. A gentleman who managed to stay married to the same woman for 66 years.

God bless him and may he rest in peace.

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• Cattle Call was one of my favorites too Mrs. C.

For some reason we used to always listen to it before going of to school in the mornings.

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• First off, may Mr. Arnold Rest in Peace.

Secondly, I didn't know he was the one who sang Cattle Call?? Glad to hear that because it's one of my most favorite Western songs. I have it on a 4-CD set that I bought from Rhino Music about 10 years ago. I THINK I incuded that song on a tape I made and sent to Vera???

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• R.I.P. Mr Arnold, we're all gonna miss you.

IMO, you're not a country fan if you haven't listened to Eddy Arnold at least once.

The youngest member of the JWMB! And proud Cowgirl!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• My favorite his song was I Really Don't Want To Know.
    Japanese version of this song by Yoichi Sugawara became
    a big hit in Japan 1965.
    RIP Eddy.

H.sanada

Sometimes kids ask me what a pro is. I just point to the Duke.
    ~Steve McQueen~

• I wanted to say that I was privileged to meet this man some 15 to 20 years ago in Nashville while living there. He is some man who really is down to earth and a treat to know. I was at a function of a friend who happen to know Mr. Arnold and he made an appearance. I was one of the first to see and meet him and we talked for a long time about different things like music and kids. R.I.P. Eddie Arnold

Cheers :cool: Hondo

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote