Happy 4th Of July

There are 86 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 21,302 times. The latest Post () was by badger.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• HAPPY 4th OF JULY to all Americans here in the board! I hope You will enjoy this birthday of Your nation. The Stars and Stripes are waving from the flag pole in front of my house here in Germany like every year, and I am going to celebrate this day with my American Appaloosa horses and maybe some good American movie and country music from CD.

- I am a little sad today on this July 4th, because I lost one of my best four-legged friends, my tomcat Shir Khan, yesterday. He was such a fine cat and a good friend...

Many thanks to our friends from across the Atlantic for your greetings!

I expect we'll have a good day, though due to the 'nature of the beast' (i.e., fireworks), it's not likely to be peaceful! :wink_smile:

But I think a good time will be had by all!

Dukesfan, sorry to hear of your loss! We extend our most sincere sympathies!

Chester :newyear:

• To all our friends in the good ole USA, Happy Birthday! It is a rough year for this great country but we still standing strong. Have a great and safe day everyone.

Cheers :cool: Hondo Duke Lane

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote