John Wayne Picture Game #128

There are 12 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 4,063 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was the funniest for game #127? 9

1. ethanedwards (0) 0%
    2. brick (0) 0%
    3. Tbone (2) 22%
    4. luckynedpepper (0) 0%
    5. gt12pak (0) 0%
    6. dukefan1 (2) 22%
    7. chester7777 (1) 11%
    8. Jay J. Foraker (0) 0%
    9. ladybug (2) 22%
    10. William T Brooks (2) 22%

Hello Gang!

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy, just click on this link, http://www.dukewayne.com/showthread.php?t=4027 ,and chose a winner. Then, come back and vote!

The winner of game #126 is...

William T. Brooks and dukefan1 :hyper::hyper:Yippeee

Now. on to the next game. Take a look at the picture below and post a funny comment. Have fun with it!

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• I see you brought your barf bag with ya.

Mister you better find yourself another line of work, cause this one sure DON"T fit your PISTOL!

• Duke: "I know I look kinda whimpy with this bag hangin' off a my neck but I already whipped 3 jyreens at the same time who tried to get to the General's wine kegs so I'm thinkin' you won't be much trouble."

Marine: "Well ya gotta sleep some time and I'm a patient man."

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• my heads hurting holding this roof up, are you gonna take over for a few hours? i been here all night

" I call that bold talk for a one-eyed fat man " True Grit

• Duke: Geesh, Ward...what happened to your pant leg?

Ward: You knew that dog was in that dressing room when you sent me in there, didn't you? Why, that's the worst thing you ever did to me.

Duke: What about that time I shot you in the rump while hunting?

Ward: Ok, the second worst thing!

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "