John Wayne Picture Game # 13

There are 15 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 7,790 times. The latest Post () was by smokey.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• :o Hello All!

Hope you are enjoying the weekend! I know I am.

First I would like to say to itdo, you've won the Grand Prize to the John Wayne Picture Game #11! And the prize is CONGRADULATIONS!. ;) Enjoy your prize itdo!

Well this weeks picture is from the movie The Wings of Eagles. It's one of my favorites. Also if you can identify the actor/character next to Wayne, I'll give you five (5) extra votes. So good luck!

Besure to vote for the best caption for the JW picture game # 12 when posting your captions!

[SIZE=3]"Here's to you Duke, untill we meet again."[/SIZE]

• I would like to thank all the ARMY PUDKNOCKERS! who flew in this race with us. It's just to bad you finished 225 hours behind us! So if you would kindly send up a real man to accept the award for second place instead of this short RED HEADED Clerk of a Captain! Thank you in behalf of all NAVAL AVAITION!

Brian
    Tulalip Wa

• Well my vote for game #12 is Dukefan1

Brian
    Tulalip Wa

• hey chester it should have finished like this

"i know you picked it but do you have to inspect it as well"

:lol:

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Juneface :rolleyes:
    I had a smart remark till I clicked your link :P
    girl you got it going :P

Monique ;)

• Red Haired man: "Dukes just lost a hair from his head I think I'll play around with it, lol he'll be loose a lot more hair before he's finished playing Frank Spig".

B)

Regards
    Robbie

• Hello :rolleyes:
    I'll go for the five extra votes :unsure: The actor next to the Duke is Kenneth Tobey <_<

Monique ;)

• Capt. Hazzard: (I wonder who he thinhs he is with a name like SPIG)
    SPIG: Captain Hazzard did a fine job flying out there till he broke a nail.

Monique ;)

• Spig: We're here to honor to image of the United States military, and how we can impress you with our undivided attention. (*pause)

Spig: Hey kid, that's your que, stop picking your fingernails, and go into attention.

Cheers, Hondo B)

P.S. My pick goes to itdo.

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Spig: It was a good race and a hard race, but the Army lost as usual. And as my friend here found out,"You can pick your friends, and you can pick your nose. But you can't pick your friends nose!"

Sorry Smokey, but your comment reminded me of that saying! :blink:

[SIZE=3]"Here's to you Duke, untill we meet again."[/SIZE]

• baron and chester,

i love coming here as i get such a good laugh keep them coming. yes i have heard that one but not for a long time

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"