General "RIP" announcements that might be of interest

There are 3,145 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 1,229,931 times. The latest Post () was by Mboat.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• A shame that many people don't realize the BeeGees were topping the charts internationally and in the US years before Saturday Night Fever and disco took over.

RIP Robin

• I was disappointed to learn that only a few years ago Gibb had a kid with his housekeeper, it makes me feel sorry for the loyal wife who was at his bedside to the end. While I respect his musical talents, I find this aspect to his life to be disgraceful.

Regards
    Robbie

• Really liked him on Hogan's Heros. Among my favorite on the show becuase of his way of his con artist schemes and disguises. I also enjoyed him on the Match Game shows and of cousre who could forget him as the host of the Kissing host on Family Feud. I also recall him from the movie The Running Man with Arnold Schwarzenneger.

Carl, you might recall the movie, The Devil's Brigade with William Holden and Cliff Robertson. The 1968 movie had Dawson as Pvt. Hugh MacDonald. Don't remember him in the movie, but I'll watch to see him.

RIP Richard Dawson aka Cpl. Newkirk.

Cheers :cool: Hondo

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Hi Mike, I have seen Devils Brigade and knew Dawson was in it. Its my favorite movie with him in it as a Kilt-wearing Canadian Soldier.

Rest in Peace Corporal--we all will be greatly missing you.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

Edited once, last by The Ringo Kid ().