7000+ Post Club

There are 102 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 74,633 times. The latest Post () was by The Ringo Kid.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• May I be the first and have the honour of saying

CONGRATULATIONS

to

Jim and Sue,

on 7000 Posts

Jim and Sue have been the backbone of this forum,
    and with their friendliness, drive and enthusiasm,
    have made the forum the great place it is.

Many thanks both of you, and look forward to even bigger milestones!

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• Way to go, you two! 7000 posts in 5 short years. I just got one thing to say.

Shut up already! ahhh, just kidding. :wink_smile:

Jim and Sue, you two make this site better by ten-fold just by being members here. Don't go anywhere, we'll hunt you down! lol I'm looking foward to the next 7000 things you two have to say. :teeth_smile:

Congrats on 7000!

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• CONGRATS CHESTER & MRS C

am getting in now to say this to you both, thanks for the great times over the last few years. :gossip:

your latest achievement makes mine look so poorly, but i know that one day i to will reach the lofty heights with you. still think that we have to nobble you both so that we can all catch up :tounge_smile:

be seeing you both at your next step

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• OH, WOW!
    Did you folks ever think you'd reach these heights when you first started?
    CONGRATULATIONS,
    Jim and Sue,
    on your fine achievement of
    7000 POSTS!!!:gora::gora::gora::gora::gora::gora::gora::gora:

You're going where no one has gone before!!!
    I wonder what you are going to do for an encore!

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• We know that when Keith so kindly paved the way for this, our 7000th post, he probably thought we'd be here a little sooner. It's been a VERY busy day . . . but we are finally having time to sit together and let you know how very much it means to be here and have all of you counted among our friends. We thought it would be fun to 'resurrect' our previous milestone posts (see below). As we read through them, we realized that 5 years and 9 months after joining this message board, what we've stated before is as much true today as it has been when we said it in the past. You guys are the BEST, and we think this is the BEST team of John Wayne fans anywhere on the face of the planet.

Thanks again, Keith, for making this thread for us to post in, and thanks to you and Mark, smokey, Todd, Arthur and Jay for your kind thoughts and congratulations! Knowing you has been a blessing we would never have imagined when we first started here.

Jim and Sue (aka Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:)

. . . and now . . . a little stroll down a JWMB 'Memory Lane'
    100th post

500th post

1000th post

1500th post

2000th post

3000th post

4000th post

5000th post

6000th post

P.S. We had to cut out most of the smileys in the old posts, as they put us WAY over the limit of 10 per post!

• Chester and the Mrs,congratulations on 7100 posts.
    Here's to many more

cheers luckynedpepper

" I call that bold talk for a one-eyed fat man " True Grit

• sorry im late but congrats on reaching your latest milestone. had a busy week at work

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Kudos to you both, Jim and Sue. Time AND posts sure do fly when you're having fun! :teeth_smile:

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "