J.Depp is Lone Ranger?

There are 28 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 7,652 times. The latest Post () was by Stumpy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Breaking News: Johnny Depp Also The Lone Ranger?
    Source:ComingSoon.net, Heather Newgen
    September 24, 2008

During Disney's preview today in Hollywood, the studio questioned who could possibly play the titular character in its upcoming feature The Lone Ranger.

At that, Disney rolled out the USC marching band to come down and play the Ranger's theme song. This was followed by an appearance by Depp himself who took to the stage in full Captain Jack Sparrow attire...wearing The Lone Ranger's mask.

The Lone Ranger, said to be an origin story, is written by Ted Elliott and Terry Rossio.

This is a breaking new story, so we'll update you on the project, and Depp's possible involvement, as more details come in.

They'd never forget the day,the stranger rode into town

• Unpatriotic people require others to make a stand, and that is what I do with Depp. No Depp movies again. Liberal who gives southern gentleman a bad name. He makes me want to :vomit:.
    Sorry if I am totally (ot), but Duke would not like that liberal vermin so neither do I.

• Yes, Depp is to play Tonto

Fourth Pirates 'in development'

Depp has played Captain Jack in three films to date

A fourth film in the Pirates of the Caribbean franchise was among a raft of projects unveiled by the Disney studio at a Hollywood showcase this week. If realised, Johnny Depp will reprise his role as Captain Jack Sparrow. The actor will also appear as the Mad Hatter in Tim Burton's 3D film of Alice in Wonderland, and as Tonto in a big-screen remake of The Lone Ranger.

• I'd not known that Depp was a liberal. However, I know that Burt Lancaster was one as well, but I still liked him and his acting. We can't forget that at onetime, both Charlton Heston and Ronald Wilson Reagan-both; were died-in-the-wool liberals. Thankfully, both of them "saw-the-light" and became ritious and became staunch Conservatives. Maybe Depp too one day, will become a Conservative.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• I'd not known that Depp was a liberal. However, I know that Burt Lancaster was one as well, but I still liked him and his acting. We can't forget that at onetime, both Charlton Heston and Ronald Wilson Reagan-both; were died-in-the-wool liberals. Thankfully, both of them "saw-the-light" and became ritious and became staunch Conservatives. Maybe Depp too one day, will become a Conservative.

Depp in fact is such a liberal that he bashes how bad his country is while living in, I think France, if not then Spain. He said he cannot stand the US and moslty cannot stand the republicans. Truly a non-patriotic fool.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Depp in fact is such a liberal that he bashes how bad his country is while living in, I think France, if not then Spain. He said he cannot stand the US and mostly cannot stand the republicans. Truly a non-patriotic fool.

At least he stands by his convictions and chooses to not live here. What really irks me is all the creeps who trash-talk this country, but continue to live here and prosper here. If it stinks so bad, then they should leave and go somewhere else!

Mrs. C :angel1:

• At least he stands by his convictions and chooses to not live here. What really irks me is all the creeps who trash-talk this country, but continue to live here and prosper here. If it stinks so bad, then they should leave and go somewhere else!

I agree but the bad thing is that I don't think he renouced his citzenship of the US. He is just "living" overseas. As much as I enjoyed the "Pirate" movies I still have a tough time with his view's on the USA, as I do with most Hollywood types who are so out of touch with 95% of what Americans go through on a daily basis. Most should keep there mouths shut and go about there buisness.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• I wouldnt take anything seriously from anyone in the modern media i.e music & films. To be honest it is inhabited with people with little white mice running around their heads.

The few sensible ones are in a small minority.

• Hi all,

Getting back to the original topic,
    I have read that George Clooney
    is to play "The Lone Ranger".

Emmanuel.

I'll try one of those black beers....THE QUIET MAN.

• Depp's girlfriend, Vanessa Paradis, of over 10 years is a French actress. According to IMDB they have multiple residences, (like John McCain) in the Hollywood Hills and a farm in Southern France; they also own apartments in Paris, Manhattan and in the Bahamas.

• Depp in fact is such a liberal that he bashes how bad his country is while living in, I think France, if not then Spain. He said he cannot stand the US and moslty cannot stand the republicans. Truly a non-patriotic fool.

Hi Todd, thanks for the run-down on depp. In the past week from another site I go on on occasion, they too had said he was one of the more sorrier of all hollywoodland libs. I'm not ever going to knowingly watch anything with him in it-not that I have ever seen any of his movies from one end-to the other ;-))

I also heard now-from another site-the gEoRgE cLOONEY, is going to play the Lone Ranger. If that is true-I will not be seeing it for another reason. :yeaahh:

PS, I made this post before coming to page Nr. 2-and finding out that others haev mentioned that cLOONEy is going to be a part of that film. In any case-I aint watchin' it.

Edited once, last by The Ringo Kid ().

• At least he stands by his convictions and chooses to not live here. What really irks me is all the creeps who trash-talk this country, but continue to live here and prosper here. If it stinks so bad, then they should leave and go somewhere else!

A definate AMEn to that Mrs. C. :thumbs_up::thumbs_up::thumbs_up: