John Wayne Picture Game #139

There are 8 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 3,150 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was the funniest for game #138? 7

1. ShortGrub (0) 0%
    2. ethanedwards (0) 0%
    3. Tbone (2) 29%
    4. dukefan1 (2) 29%
    5. Jay J. Foraker (0) 0%
    6. ladybug (3) 43%

Hello Gang!

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy, just click on this link, http://www.dukewayne.com/showthread.php?t=4167 ,and chose a winner. Then, come back and vote!

The winner of game #137 is...

dukefan1 (me) :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: Thanks for the votes!

Now. on to the next game. Take a look at the picture below and post a funny comment. Have fun with it!

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Mister I didn't sleep with your wife, you got the wrong fellow, My name is Marion Morrison and I was just leaving. "other guy" All I know she said his name was John Wayne. "Duke" I've heard of him he's a real tough guy and good with a gun and good looking. Mister with a name like Marion do you think I would cause any trouble.

Mister you better find yourself another line of work, cause this one sure DON"T fit your PISTOL!

• Look here Mister, I don't know why there wasn't any paper in the outhouse - I wasn't the last one in there!!!

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on."

• Guy in green vest: "Why I oughta!... Say... That's the softest fabric I've ever seen. Drapes nice too! And the stitch work around those buttons..Wow!"

Duke: "Finest Egyptian cotton there is. Look at that thread count, must be 500 at least! You don't find shirts like this just anywhere. Custom made too!"

Guy at bar: "This is the most bizarre bar fight I've ever seen in my life!"

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• Leo Gordon: Listen Duke, when I grab you in this scene, how about I do it like this. See how the shirt bunches up good? Then you reach across and grab my wrist...

Duke: Like this?

Leo: Yea, make it a hard grab, your mad at my character.

Duke: You sure know allot about setting up a fight scene. You must have had experience doing stunt work before.

Leo: Nope, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn last night.

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "