Well Howdy ... Again ... Finally

There are 10 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,779 times. The latest Post () was by DukePilgrim.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Well Howdy All,
    I apologize for not keeping in touch. So much has happened around here, but I'm not going to bore you all with the details. I will say this, however, I will be making a concerted effort to post at least once a week, to something here, even if its just to say howdy. Again, I apologize for not keeping touch with my friends here, and here's an extra special "I'm Sorry" to Carl, Kevin, Keith, Mike (both of them), Mr. and Mrs. Chester, Arthur, and Graham. Please accept my sincere apologies.
    My best always to all of you,
    Bob

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them" It may be time worn, but it's the best life-creed I know.

• Hi Bob

Nice to see you again on the board. Hope you and the family are well.

Be who you are & say what you feel Because those who mind dont matter & those who matter dont mind

• thank you all for the kind words, and please know that I have missed you all as well. I am really going to try and start posting regularly again, or at least more regularly than I have been. We are all fine here, in spite of a the flu bug running rampant through the house for a couple of weeks. I am still working on my eBay store and auctions, and I have recently started a Bonanzle Booth on Bonanzle, which is a new online selling venue. I have searched for John Wayne on Bonanzle and there are some things on there. I am also trying some new things for my online business, such as a new blog (started yesterday), and a web site of my own (hopefully in the not to distant future). I guess we'll see how these things go and if they can help improve sales during these tough economic times. Retirement is still about 4 years away, and I am hoping to make a smooth transition from my current job to an online sales presence upon my retirement. So, needless to say, everyday is busy, busy, busy. That being said, however, I really want keep in touch with all of you here at the JWMB, because you all mean so very much to me. I have met some wonderful folks here, and I really do not want to lose those friendships. Well, I have to go for now. A lot to do tonight. And by the way, Elly, I'll be sending you an update soon, there's alot of news to report such as new things I've received, the progress on your upcoming package, and things I have "in the works." I think you'll be pleased. Untill next, take care all, and my best always to you all of you.
    Bob

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them" It may be time worn, but it's the best life-creed I know.

• Hi Bob

and thanks always a pleasure to hear from you and I too have some further news will email you with. Hope the new ventures are a runaway success.

Be who you are & say what you feel Because those who mind dont matter & those who matter dont mind

• Howdy Bob, glad to have you back. Know exactly what you mean, but all's fine here with us and we'll be here when you come. Good to hear from you ole' friend.

Cheers :cool: Hondo

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Hi Colorado--no apoligies needed towards me either. I owe some to others here as I was SUPPOSED to be online @ home no later than the beginning of November BUTTTTTT, my Brother can't seem to make up him mind what service were to get :rolleyes:

Take care--and soon as I can find your phone number-I would like to call and chat if you have the time? ;-))

Take care and best regards-Carl.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..